Rant: Wattpad,cliche-ness and more mess Part 1

I decided to divide this rant into at least 2 parts. Also it's been awhile I haven't write any rants

and sad part is not a lot of people are actually reading this this book but oh well so these are some of the things that annoys me on wattpad.

1. Why is that in most book the girl character is such a loser or a nerd who is very sarcastic? And always ends up with the hot popular one........

2. Ah that typical bad boy who is a player you know what now I am just confused between players and bad boy. We all know that most guys aren't like that well not where I go to school,but some way somehow we always fall in love with that character on Wattpad. as much as we hate those books, but secretly those are our guilty pleasures.

3. Names like Colton,Jared, Cole, Ryder and Jake are so overused that sometimes I get confused on which book am I reading.

4. I exactly have 111 books in my library okay I didn't read all of them but I can easily say that 85 of them has the guys as players.......

5. This is one is funny the typical cliché-slut who is always blonde and wants the main male characters D..... I have to admit  blondes who a bit cliche but they aren't a slut well not always..... My point is she doesn't have to sleep with every guy or she doesn't have to be dumb or a bitch or try to literally ruin the main female characters life. My best friend is blonde btw. And I love her.No I have two best friends who are blonde.

6. If the main female character is a whiny bitch who is seventeen years old,but acts like a twelve year old them I will stop reading you book unless she's at least bareable, to continue reading but please do not make her annoying or, an wallflower.

7. The party scene where the girl somehow gets almost raped by a drunk guy and out of nowhere our hero,"Colton" saves her. I don't know how extreme HS parties can get then again I am 14 and in Montreal Hs is untill grade 11 so you graduate at the age of 17 at least but I don't think anyone really cares about the drinking age since I saw 15-16 olds smoking in my school but that's not the point. The point is try to make the hero save the girl another way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE AND ILY GUYS

*NOTE I will fix my spelling and shit