Rant: Wattpad,cliche-ness and more mess Part 2

Hello yes I know I didn't update for awhile I have been literally bombarded with homework and

school work. So here's part 2 and I think I am planning on writing a part 3 also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. POV of the guy..... Do not make him sound like a girl if you don't know how to write a males point of view then I suggest not to. Sorry..

9. Popping the "p" I really don't know why is it necessary for authors to always include that like whenever a character says nope or yup like really?

10. Incest stories are just weird, step brothers I understand but incest...God NO! I really don't know how anyone can bear reading this I gave it a shot once thinking it was a step brother story, but omigod was I scarred.

11. Why are some author rude? like if you ask them to update because they clearly didn't update for like 3 weeks or even few months. Or if you write rants and someone wants to defend that topic I don't think you should go apeshit on them. Yes you can reply them but in a proper manner unless the reader is being rude.

12. Most of the What's on the Hot list sucks. I said MOST not all.

13. The title longer than the story....WTF is up with that?

_____________________________________________________________

That's all I have readers until next time :*