Types of friends

Hii! Yes it's been such a long time I haven't updated. I have been busy with school and stuff:( also I wanted to thank you guys for all the reads very close to 1k btw! On to the update now so which type of friend are you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1:This friend is practically the leader. If you are with her you need to tell her where should you go or not. For example the mall it's that friend who decides what stores to go first. She is also the friend who you go to because she gives the best advices. She can be very mean when she wants to.

#2: This friend is the one who is very popular with the boys. She always has a lot of boys fall for her. She is also the naive one and doesn't know what to do with her life crises. She is probably the most talented one out of the group.

#3: This friend is the athletic one. She is very attach to sports and has a lot of hot guy friends. She is very busy and very outgoing. She is probably the one who can keep secrets.

#4: This friend is the smart one who always has your back when it comes to school. She iwill help you with anything but she is necessarily not a nerd. This friend is very competitive and short tempered.

#5: This friend is basically a newspaper. She knows every that goes around school and you have no idea how. She is the one who keeps up with celebrities. Everyone trust her with everything in your school or she just finds out. She is also the person who is just like a mind reader, she knows if your sad,upset angry. She is very friendly, silly and can be serious when she wants to serious. She is also the friend who you go for advice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it mes amies! (Yes I can speak french fluently)

Comment below which friend are you or which # your similar to! PLESE VOTE that really motivates me and I will update soon I promise! Ily untill next time