Welcome Back!

Summer's POV
We just got to Austin.

"I cant wait to see mom again! It's been so long!" Sabrina says.

"Me too. I think she's waiting outside.

We went outside.

"Mom!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Ok, I know you miss me and all but get your butt in the car. I have errands to do."

I put my luggages into the trunk and get inside the limo. Oh, yeah. Did I not mention that my mom brought a limo. No? Well I just did.

We went home and got ready for the concert tomorrow night.

Sabrina got her room, I got mine, and Olivia got the guest room.

The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" Sabrina says. She goes downstairs and opens the door.

"Sky!" I think Sky is here. Well, Im pretty sure she is because Sabrina just said that.

I go downstairs. I see Olivia and Sky hugging.

"Where's Bella?" I ask.

"Movie."

"Aunt Sara!" Sky walks up to my mom and hugs her.

"Sky! Skylar! Whatever." My mom says.

"Either way is fine." Sky said chuckling a bit.

"You can take your old room." I say. Sky nodded and took her luggages upstairs while Olivia helped.

"Hey mom! We're back from school!" Brady says walking in.

"Summer! Sabrina!" Lilly says walking in. She hugs both of us.

"How was school?" I ask Lilly.

"It was stupid. Me and Nathan talked today. I think he was flirting with me. So, I asked Tomika some advice if he was." Brady walkef to the kithen.

"Isn't Nathan the cutest guy in the school?" Sabrina asked.

"No, I think, Freddy is. Hey, did you know that Zack is the popular guy in the school now?" Lilly says as we walked over to the kitchen.

Just hearing those two names made me tingle inside.

"How's high school Brady?" Sabrina asks.

"Ugh. I hate high school. But today was pretty good. My math teacher accidentally gave us a first grade test. I don't even know how that happened." Brady says.

"But we should be asking, why Lilly is bragging that her sister and cousins are famous and how rich and famous our parents are." Sabrina and I looked at Lilly.

"What? Ever since School Of Rock was unmasked to the world-" I spit out the water I was drinking.

"What?!"

"Oh, you didn't know? School Of Rock was exposed but Aunt Sara said to keep the band together. Since they are our friends and Aunt Sara are friends with theirs."

"Oh." I said overwhelmed.

"How come you didn't tell us that you were in School Of Rock?!" Brady says.

"It was a secret!"

"Anyways back to Lilly's story." Sabrina says as she walks us to her. Lilly was sitting at the dining table eating a hamburger.

Sabrina slams both of her hands onto the dining table in front of Lilly.

"Why did you brag about the family being famous?!"

"Sabrina! Calm down!"

"Well, after SOR was unmasked Tomika was the popular girl in the school. I was happy for her but kind of mad. I guess I'm just so used to get all the spotlight."

"Its ok to feel that sometimes Lilly." Sabrina says sitting down next to her.

"Im gonna go to park. I have to write some songs. Plus I want to get to enjoy Texas before I go back to LA."

"Ok. See ya later sis." Brady says as I leave.

~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the park. I see Tomika. She was walking with her skateboard in her hand.

"Tomika!" She looks around and sees me.

"Summer!" She runs up to me and hugs me.

"Its been so long! How's the tour?"

"Its awesome! I heard that SOR is unmasked now?"

"Yep. I'm so happy."

"Lilly is a little jealous. She's happy for you but she's used to all of that spotlight and now she's a little jealous."

"Oh. Well, tell her I'm sorry. I didnt mean to do that to her."

"I will. Heading to the skate park?"

"Yep. I'm meeting some friends there."

"Who are these friends?"

"You know, I'm actually not so sure. Some said maybe some said no. So, I'm not so sure." I chuckle.

"Ok. I guess we'll see."

We walked over there when I see them hanging out and talking to each other. I'm happy that they're friends again but, I have a feeling that this is gonna be a long week.

Oh, you must be wondering who I saw. I saw,

Freddy

And

Zack.