A Homecoming Disaster Pt. 2

Summer's POV

It was only 5:55! Homecoming hasn't even started yet!

"This is, all my fault."

"No, it's not. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't dare you to ask out Freddy to Homecoming."

"But I agreed to the dare."

"It's a dare you have to do it."

"No one's at fault right now. Lets just continue with Homecoming. I guess SOR and TCS aren't playing."

"Well, lets just, go tell Principal Mullins." We leave and go to Principal Mullins.

"Principal Mullins." Tomika starts

"Yes?"

"Zack and Freddy got in a huge fight and now, SOR or TCS aren't gonna play." I explain

"Oh, well, that's terrible to hear. Summer, you're on tour with your sister and you cousin's friend, right?"

"Uh, yes, Olivia Smith."

"Well, why won't she play for us here. I mean, she is a singer after all, right?"

"Yes she is. Let me give her a call." I pull out my phone and go to the hallway to call Olivia.

Tomika's POV

"Tomika, you don't have a drummer to play right?"

"Uh, yes. That's the reason why we're here, right?"

"Well, why don't SOR and TCS join together. You know, to play."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Well, you need a drummer, TCS has a drummer. And it won't it be awesome to put two great bands together to play at homecoming? Plus, TCS doesn't have a lead guitarist or a singer.""

"Uh, I guess."

"Great!"

"Yeah, let me find the band." I left and went to find The Crushed Skulls.

Summer's POV

Conversation between Olivia and Summer.

"Hey Summer. What's up?"

"Well the ceiling but no time for jokes. Freddy and Zack got into a fight and now TCS doesn't have a lead guitarist or singer and SOR doesn't have a drummer."

"Ok, what does this have to do with me?"

"Homecoming starts in 2 minutes. The principal wants you to play. So, pick an outfit, do your makeup, and come as fast you can."

"Ok, on my way."

"Oh and bring Lilly. I know she didn't wanna come but tell her it's important. And bring Brady too. Tell them to hurry."

"Ok, got it."

"Hopefully, this will be good." I say to myself. I walk back into the gymnasium nervous.

Sorry if it was short. I have promotion coming up soon and I just don't have that much time.

I'm kidding I have a lot of time but I've just been so busy with family stuff.

And I have other things to do that makes me a little bit busy.

But hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I know I, well, I don't really know what I feel about this chapter.

I feel like this chapter was too crappy.

But, see ya soon!

BAIII

-Part of Speed Force, Kryptonian, Amazon, Wizard, Demi-god