Is That A Yes?

Summer's POV

"How come you didn't tell me you were coming here?"

"To be honest, I didn't know you were gonna be here. So, I'm guessing you're here because of the tour?"

"Yep. Also helping out my friends."

"Well, I gotta go. We're shooting a scene in the halls."

"What movie are you doing?"

"It's called The Reunion."

(AKA my book that's gonna come out soon. Everything he says will be in the book after I'm done with this one.)

"What's it about?"

"It's about 6 kids who were best friends and there was like, 3 love triangles andwhen they went to college they all separated and now they hate something about each other. But I can't give you all the details."

(HEHEHEEHHE.)

"Oh, cool. Hope you guys have fun."

"Thanks. I gotta go now."

"K. Bye. See you in LA." I waved and he waved back leaving.

Hopefully I am going back to LA.

They finish performing and now it's my turn. I have to play before actually performing the slow song.

I go up the stage and get ready. This is what I'm singing.

After I'm done singing I go down the stage and see Zack.

"Wow. Great song." He said clapping,

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I felt sad that I left my band without a guitarist and manager so, I came back. But I come back to see that Olivia already took my place."

"You can play if you want. I want to play myself anyways." Olivia says walking in.

"Cool thanks."

"What are you gonna sing?" I ask,

"This is War.'"

"Cool."

"Well you better go up now because people are getting bored." He went up the stage and started playing.

(This is the only good one I could find. Don't judge me I love Harry Potter. And Romione 4 life.)

They got off the stage.

"That was, really, really, good. I didnt know you could hit a high note?" I say to Zack

"Thanks. Me too until now. So, I was wondering, do you maybe want to, maybe go out tomorrow?"

"Umm, I'm not so sure. Didn't you and Freddy make a promise or something?"

"Yeah, but, Freddy broke that promise." I didn't say anything I just went up the stage to play.

"Is that a no?" He yells to me.

"No."

"Is that a yes?"

"No." I started to play.

I get off the stage after I'm done performing.

"So, was that a yes?"

"Sure."