Finally Over

LTLA

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely 😘😘 @ddlsjaureguix on twitter :)) go follow her bc she's incredibly awesome

Also, SHOUTOUT TO THE AUTHOR OF BLURRED LINES AND SONGS ABOUT CAMREN: I'm in love with ur stories, I wish I could write like you! Keep writing and being awesome, dude!

Ps. this is gonna be a short chapter but the next one will be waayyy longer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mexico City, last day of the NLT. 6:30pm*

~Lauren's POV~

There's half an hour left until we go on stage for the lat day of the tour, I'm kinda disappointed because I do t get to see Demi, Little Mix and Cher often now, we've all gotten really close. But on the bright side, we finally get to release our full length album , Drown On Solid Ground'! Right now we're all in 1 big dressing room, we have our own but we figured it'd be fun to share one for the last day. Everybody is on their phones, except for Cher, Jesy and Leigh-Anne who are doing vocal warm ups together, Camila is sitting on my lap while I whisper things in her ear ;) in Spanish of course, so no one would understand. "Me gustarìa Llevar a mi dedo y.....(I would take my finger and.....)" I say to Camila's ear, "Ok stop it! Seriously guys I can understand y'all, take it somewhere else not here. Eww" said Ally interrupting with her facial expression screaming "My ears! I will never un-hear that".

Did she hear everything I whispered to Camila? Oh shit, sorry not sorry!

Then a knock came on the door and Demi's stage manager turned up "Little Mix, you're on in 5. Cher you're after. C'mon ladies, chop chop!". The 5 girls waved goodbye and exited the room. "Oh and Camila?" she said

"Yeah?"

"There's people here to see you and the other girls". "Ok..." Camila said in confusion, until 3 familiar faces entered the room. "Wesley!" Camila exclaimed and jumped out of my lap and into Wes' arms to give him a big hug. Ok you can let go now, Camz! I admit, I'm a little jealous how he's holding her and how she's hugging him. My stomach turns remembering Wes was her first boyfriend, first date,....her first kiss and he treated her like crap, but also remembered him, Keaton and Drew have become good friends to the girls and I. You forgive, but you don't forget right? We have all 3 of them welcoming hugs, even Demi acknowledged them. "What are you guys doing here?" Normani smiled, "We're also on tour and heard you guys were in town so we stopped by" said Wes. "So Keaton, have you talked to Lexie lately?" Dinah asked eagerly, Keaton's face lit up at the mention of his girlfriend "She's doing great! I'm actually going I visit her at Yale right after the tour's over". "Oh Dinah, your cousin's in Yale? asked Demi "What course?"

"Cell biology"

"That's cool!"

"Fifth Harmony up in 6" said Demi's tour manager entering the room once again. "We have to go, but it was really nice seeing you guys. See you after the show!" I said.

~Demi's POV~

As the boys of Emblem3 and I watch Fifth Harmony's performance on the monitor, we also catch up with each others' lives (and also take a couple selfies :p lol). My conversation with the boys was interrupted when a familiar face entered the room "Oh my god, Craig?" I said getting up and giving him a hug. He pulled away and said "Oh Emblem3 is here. Perfect!". I give him a confused look and introduce him to the boys "Guys this is Craig Keilburger, co-founder of the Me 2 We foundation". Drew got up and shook Craig's hands respectably "Hey man, what you're doing for all those children, it's really inspiring" he said.

(A/N: if u don't know, me 2 we is a foundation to help people who are I'm need and are less fortunate than us all over the world).

"Yeah so what's up?" I asked , "I have an idea. The concert of the century!" Craig opened his arms for effect "A variety of artists in one venue! And all money goes to countries in need!"

"Sounds like a great idea Craig! But where would it happen?"

"Madison Square Garden! You'll be there! And you too!" He pointed to me then to the boys. "Would they even let you? Would your committee allow this, totally out of the blue"

"That's why I came tonight, to ask if you, Fifth Harmony, Little Mix and Cher Lloyd would perform at this event. I was gonna go ask you guys" he turned to the boys "tomorrow at your concert but I guess I don't have to now. So will you guys do it?"

"Have it confirmed by your committee then ask" I smile and tell him knowing that he can't organize a Me 2 We event without the majority vote from his committee.

"Ok. Thanks, Demi".

~Camila's POV~

"THANK YOU MEXICO!!!" Demi said into the microphone "AND GOODNIGHT!!!!". The girls and I, little mix and Cher go on stage on more time to do a final bow before going backstage again.

I can't believe it. It's finally over. And I am blessed to have experienced this with my best friends and the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER :((

-Althea, daughter of Pluto