Chapter 11: Jimin's Scene

*Ren Rae's POV*

"That's perfect. Let's film Jimin's scene!" The Director announces. The makeup, hair, and clothing stylist changed my wig to a much nicer one. At least one that I really like. It's more natural looking and if my hair were lighter I would definitely do this colour. But unfortunately my hair is dark brown.

 But unfortunately my hair is dark brown

The outfit is also really cute. I'd wear this. It's all snuggly. Too bad it's going to get wet.

 Too bad it's going to get wet

"Hello Lauren." Jimin walks up to me with that smirking smile on his face. The one where he's squinting his eyes, that you can barely see and his mouth curved up slightly.

"Hello Jimin. Looking good." I say, looking at his skinny dark blue jeans and white t-shirt. Of course they chose white. When he'll get wet, his whole shirt will be see through. The fangirls are going to go nuts!

"Likeu outfitu you wearing." Jimin says, eyeing me up and down. I look down and try not to smile but fail as I say, "thank you."

Urgh why is he doing that!? Why's he putting on his charm on me? He knows what he's doing...

He gets closer. His chest almost touching my arm. He looks at me and suddenly takes a sniff. What in the world is he doing?

"You smell niceu." He looks down at my eyes. I freeze. Why's he so close? I feel like if I breathe, he'll feel my breath on his skin.

"Lauren! Jimin!" The Director walks up to us and starts moving us towards the set for the next scene.

It's a bathroom. The walls are made up of white tiles. There's a toilet near the big bathtub in the middle of the set. I still have no idea what I'm doing exactly in this scene.

"I'll start by explaining to you first Lauren. Basically, you're going to walk into the bathroom. Jimin will be following you. You don't notice until he closes the door behind you. You'll turn around and he'll come closer to you. He'll do stuff, just go with it and have fun! Okay? That's the first scene." Wait what!? He's going to do stuff? What kind of stuff?