Chapter 8: Will You Be In Our Music Video?

*Ren Rae's POV*

Yoongi:
Hi Ren! It's Yoongi. Just wanted to tell you that managers want you in video. We talk to them. We film in your town.

The text makes my eyes widen. And not just because they actually want me in their music video but also that Yoongi just texted me. Min Yoongi. Suga. From BTS. Just casually like we're friends. I'm freaking out! I have to tell someone. I want to scream out in joy but I don't want to wake my parents. I answer him before doing anything else.

Me:
Sounds great! Can't wait to see you all again! 😊

Yoongi:
I give you details when know more

I switch conversation and write to Tea. He's going to freak out. Or he won't believe me. He thinks I joke a lot.

Me:
TEA!!! OH MY GOODNESS!

Tea:
WHAT!?

Me:
YOONGI JUST TEXTED ME!!!

Tea:
You sure? Not a prank?

Me:
Yeah I'm sure. We exchanged numbers last week in New York.

Tea:
Riiiight. Forgot you met them

Me:
How could you forget? I talk about it at least once a day

Tea:
😂 I know! So annoying 😉

Me:
Sorry 🙃

Tea:
What did he want anyway?

Me:
To tell me I'll be in their next music video. That they're filming it here in my hometown.

Tea:
😮 really? That's insane!

Me:
I know right? 😊 I'm so excited

Tea:
Me too!! Wow I can't believe it

Tea and I continue our conversation until I get another message from Yoongi. In this message he tells me the details. About when the video will be filmed. Where. And what I should do.

Yoongi:
I copy paste message from manager:

hi Lauren Rae, we spoke with all the members of BTS. They mentioned that they wanted to have a girl in this music video. And they suggested you. They told me the area you live in and I did some research as well as talking to our music video director. We choose two different locations for the video. One in a park not far from your place and the other at a studio. Filming will take place in two weeks while we get everything settled and ready. We'll explain exactly what the story line will be when we meet with you. You'll find out with the rest of BTS on that day. Thank you.

It's like I'm living in a dream. How random is it that? I get to be in their new music video? They never really have girls in their videos. What makes me so special?

*Kim Taehyung's POV*

On the plane. To Canada. Going to meet up with RR at the airport. She's been texting with Yoongi since he told her that we wanted her in the music video. I am kind of jealous that he gets to text her as himself but technically I am being myself with her.. It's just that she doesn't know exactly who I am.

"You okay Taehyung-ah?" Jin suddenly asks me.

"Oh um... Yeah! I'm doing alright." I don't know if I should tell her that the person she's been talking too is actually one of her idols. I don't want her to act differently with me. We already opened up to each other and I can be myself with her. She accepts me and I do as well.