Introduction

MANIK MALHOTRA: lead singer of FAB5 all girls go gaga on him. He is 22 years old. He is hulk for outsiders one scratch on his friends or family he will kill them. He has bst frnd who is vry close to him. His parents is Nyonika and Raj malhotra.

NYONIKA MALHOTRA: loves her son nd FAB5 a lot . And love nandu like her own daughter . She knws that they r jst made for each other.

RAJ MALHOTRA: is running Malhotra industries . he also love his son and FAB5 alot . And nandini is his princess.

CABIR MALHOTRA: elder brother of manik malhotra. He is 24 years old. he is studying in space with manik. He is also CEO of malhotra industries . He is drummer in FAB5. He is in love with Navya Naveli.

NANDINI MURTHY: she is ladali in malhotra family nd also princess of his bhayiu. She is 20 years old. Her parents died in car accident. After that she is living with his bhayiu only. She has best friend who is vry close her.

ABHIMANYU MURTHY :- bhaiyuu of nandini ..loves her alot one scratch on her nd that men will be dead . He is 22 years old. He is in love with Mukti vardhan.

MUKTI VARDHAN: she is tom boy for outsider bt for her frnds nd abhi she is lovable person. She is 22 years old. She plays electric guitar in FAB5.

DHRUV VEDANT: he is 23 years old. He is other guitarist of FAB5. He is in love with Aliya sexana.

ALIYA SAXENA: she is 22years old. She plays keyboard in FAB5. She is in love with Dhruv vedant.

NAVYA NAVELI :- she is 23 years old. She is in love with cabir malhotra .. treat manik like his own brother. Nandini is her chotu packet.

Thank you.
Guys who vote for story ..i am waiting for your comments too.
Z 2 Q