Chapter-23

After completing their ice cream everyone left to ther car... manik set on driving seat... Nandini about to open a passenger seat's door when she noticed that there is already sitting someone when she saw the person it makes her blood boil because Shanaya is sitting there. She open the back seat door and sat there nd close the door with thud. Manik is noticing her anger .. soon everyone settled themselves in car .. after 45min. journey they reached their beach house .. nandini left to her room without saying anything to anyone .. Manik is feelings sad ..

Soon all left for their rooms .. now it's a mid night .. but the sleep is far from Nandini's eyes .. she is confused that sometime manik behave like he realized that he loves her ..but sometimes he behave like ..he don't know anything .offoo ayiappa kya ho raha hai yeh sab .. if he doesn't love me then why his eyes show love for me.. plz do something .. she get up from the bed nd goes towards her balcony ..she is looking at stars nd when she looked down she saw someone is sitting at the pool side and he has a bottle in his hand .. then she realized that manik is sitting there . sp she decided to go down ..

Now she is standing behind manik..he is sipping a beer ..and without looking back Manik pulled nandini down ..

Nandini:- how did u knw that I m standing behind u..

Manik:-Nandu ..i can feel you .. looking in her eyes..

She too sit beside him dipping her legs in pool.

Nandini:- kya hua Manik .. why r u sittig here nd that too in mid night .. soye kiu nhi ..

Manik :- tum bhi to nhi soyi .. or yaha ayi

Nandini:- han..vo..vo I was not sleepy that's why ..i came here.

Nandini again ask him :- manik tumhe kuch bother kr rha hai .. I mean u always sit at the pool side when u r in bad mood .its everything alright .. keeping her hand on Manik's shoulder ..

Manik see her hand ..nd look at her :- tum kaise apna pain chuppa skti ho ..

Nandini:- kehna kya chate ho Manik... pain ..kya baat kr rhe ..

Manik:- tumhe to jaise pta e ni hai .. Shnaya ka meri life m ana tumhe pain ni deta .

Nandini is confused that wht she say now .. she said stammering:- M..Manik u r drunk .. u should go to ur room ..nd I...i a..am also f..fe..feeling sleepy ..bye

She about to get up but manik again pulled her with that they misbalanced and fall down in pool..manik held her from her waist ..nandini's hand is on manik's chest ..he slide his hand from her bare arm to her hairs .. bcz of water nandini's some hairs strands stuck on her forehead and face .. he stuck those strands behind her ears..

Water is dripping from their faces ..

Manik:- bolo nandini .. shanaya ka meri life m ana tumhe dard n deta ..

Nandini:- I don't knw manik .. please leave me..

Manik:- ajj nhi nandini ..tell me whenever u see shanaya with me ..u not feel any kind of pain ..

Nandini:- t..tu.mm k..ya b..bol rhee ho .. m.mujhe ..kuch smjh ni aa rha ..(without making eyes contact nd struggling in manik's arm to come out from his grip)

But he has a tighten his grip .. nd pull her towards him more .. now their faces are soo close .. he pulled her chin up nd said :- agr tumhe ni pta ki m kya bol rha hu to akhe kiu chura rhi ho..

Nandini:- m akhe ni chura rhi .. plz ..let me go ..

Manik :- answer me then I will let u go ..

Nandini:- iska koi answer nhi hai Manik ..plz leave me ..mujhe jane do .. she is still struggling in his arms .

Manik:- noo Nandini u knw I am stubborn ..tell me ..

Nandini:- this tym she shout on him ..MANIK LET ME GO ..with struggling she loose her balance nd she slipped under water bcz manik is holding her he to slipped with her ..

Manik again pulled her and captured his lips with her

Manik again pulled her and captured his lips with her .. Manik is kissing her but Nandini is not responding ..noticing this manik bite her lower lip..she to start kissing him her hands goes towards his neck and hairs ..manik's hand is on her waist..

After beautiful kiss they come out from water .. breathing heavily .. nandini's hands are still on manik neck nd his on her waist .. she is blushing ..nd Manik is like ye ho kya gya ..

Nandini is very happy bcz she thinks that manik realized his love so that's why he kissed her .. she is blushing she is feeling out of the world .. she immediately hugs manik .. but he didn't respond her .. but what the next thing she heard make her floor slip from her feet ..

Manik said:- I am sorry nandini ..i don't knw ye kaise ho gya .. mujhse glti ho gyi .. she broke the hug nd look at him with tears in her eyes ..

Nandini:- k..kya bol rhe ho Manik ..

Manik:- listen nandini ..i m sorry ..yeh sirf galti se ho gya .. m tumhe kiss n krna chata tha .. I m sorry ..

Nandini:- manik yeh meri first kiss thi ..in tears

Manik:- I m sorry please its all just a mistake .. mere koi intentions ni the tumhe kiss krne ke ..

With that nandini punch him on his face .. nd said :- I hate you Manik Malhotra .. nd she come out from the pool and ran to her room crying ..

In a way she collide with cabir but she didn't stop .. she again ran..

Cabir:- chotii sunn kya hua hai bta to roo kiu rhi hai ..but she didn't listen him ..

And lock her room from inside .. she set on floor and start crying bitterly ..nd said:- why manik .. why did u do this .. tumne mere pyaar ko meri first kiss ko mistake bol diya ..kiuu kiya tumne aisa .. she cried ..

On the other hand, manik is still standing in the pool .. use kuch smjh hi nhi aa rha tha ki yeh ho kya gya .. he touch his lips corner where he has blood bcz of punch .. he too come out .. bt he is not sense .. cabir came to him when he saw nandini coming from pool side so he decided to go to pool side so that he search why is she crying..?? then he noticed manik..

Cabir:- manik.kya hua hai yaha ..choti aisi roti hui kiu bhaggi ..

But manik is not in his sense he is walking like a zombie ..

Cabir:- manik I am asking you ..kya hua tum dono ke beech .. nd ..before he said anything he noticed the blood ..he said ..or yeh blood ,..kya hua bol to shi kuch.

Manik :- sab khatam ho gya cabir ..everything is finished ..

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys as I promised I gave a long update ..please do comments and votes .. and do tell me that u all liked manan's sudden kiss ..and and and guys my friend ..my sweet
Muu is writing a book on manan i.e Bhezhubaan Ishq ..its really very different concept .. and story is amazing..and its written by SmilingGirl_07 .. ek baar uski story padke dekho.. I knw u all will like it for sure because I loved this book ...

And about the next update ..it is based on the comments and votes again .. plz plz plz do comments and votes ..

Love you
😊😊

Keep loving. Keep supporting