Chapter-12

They did their breakfast nd went to college ..actually abhi is stopping her bcz he knw she will again feel hurt when she will see manik and shanya togethter but nandini is nandini she said :- bhaiyu i want to go college plz.

So they both left for college. And in some minutes they reached college .. and then they goes to canteen where their frnds are sitting.. everyone greet them with sweet good morning and hug.. manik come to nandu nd hug her and said good morning she just smilied and said good morning she didn't hug him back ..he thinks what happens to her why is she not hugging me. But chuck his thoughts nd sit on their chairs .. after some time shanaya came there ..she come and hug manik nd kiss him on his cheek manik is shocked that why she kissed him but hug her back nd said good morning baby.

She greet everyone :- good morning guys.

No one is interested to wish her but they wish her bcz of manik.

Manik said to everyone :- guys whts plans for tonight .. bhut boring days hai chlo na khi chlte hai ..umm club chle raat koo.

Everyone is nothing wht should they ans to manik .. before anyone speak nandini speaks :- yes guys lets go to club tonight.

Abhi looked at her she turned her face to other side.

Navya came nd hug Nandini and said:- hey mera chotu packet kaisa hai ...arey yeh kya tera face itna dull kiu lgg raha hai ..tu roi thi ..with that manik looked at nandu but nandu plastered a fake smile ns said:- arey ni navu m thik ni thi na to isiliye..

Navya :- pkka na ..kuch chuppa to ni rhi.

Nandini:- nai navya m kya chupaongi tumse ..i m fine...or tum kya bato m lgg gyi class n jna ..

Navya :- jana hai na chlo ..bye guys see u later.

With that they both left from there. Manik turned toward abhi and ask him :- abhi is everything ok with nannu na I mean she is behaving weird.

Abhi:- weird haan.. naah she is fine ..bye guys I have some work see u later.