chapter-3

Manik and nandini are not talking each other but their hearts want to be with each other.

After all the lectures Manik goes to nandu to talk to her bt when she saw him she turned his face on the other side ..manik again come face to face her she again turned.
Now manik knwn only one thing can monify her .. he texted something in FAB5 group.
Nandini is walking in the corridor when she put first step.. she sees mukti with guitar with sad smile

At next step there was dhruv with his guitar and a sorry card... And nandini again turns.... There Aliya was standing with one hand on the keyboard and other on her ear.. She again starts walking and Manik comes in front of her with a sad face.

Nandini turns to go from there but stops hearing Manik's voice.
LAAL LAAL GAAL JAISE TAMATAR
NANDU KA GUSSA CHADH GAYA CHHAT PAR
KAISE MANAU USSE LAGTA HAI DARR
KUCH KAHU TOH ROEGI
VO BALTI BHAR BHAR...

Listening this Nandini smiled but didn't turn around. She heard drum beats and she knew who the person was... She became happy and immediately went towards the person and jumped on him. She started shouting in happiness...
NANDINI: Cabir bhai... I missed u Soo much.... Kaha chale gaye the aap... Aapko pata hai aapke jaane ke baad sab mujhe kitna taang kar rahe the... Specially ye apka bhai... Yeh na mujhe bhukkad bol raha tha aur mera mazak bhi udaa raha tha..(she said complaining like a baby.)
CABIR: Aww baby.. Ab tujhe koi bhi taang nahi karega.... Aur Iss Manik ko toh main batata hoon... (And held Manik's ear).
MANIK: Ahhhh... Bhai... Stop kya kar rahe hoo..?? Pain hoo raha hai na...!!! Chhodo please...
Nandini is giggling seeing his state. When Manik saw her smiling he too smiled.
CABIR: Chal... Ab sorry bol Nandu se...
MANIK: Nanu... Sorry na age se aisa nahi hoga...
NANDINI: No punishment milegi... Chalk sit ups karo.