Chapter-27

after that Manik ran toward airport when he sat in the car the thing which comes first in his mind is to tell shanaya about his feelings toward nandu .. so he drive for Shanya's home .. after sometime he reached at shanaya's home .. he rang the bell and she opens the door looking at him she immediately hug him and said what a pleasant surprise Manik ..after feeling that manik is not hugging her back she broke the hug and said cupping his face :- baby what happend why are u so worried is something happen??  

Manik look at shanya and said:- i want to tell u something. 

shanaya:- manik is everything alright .. hua jkya hai btao mujhe ..

In first go manik said :- I LOVE NANDINI.

Shanaya:- what .. !!!

Manik:- i know shanaya i hurt u bt this is true i love nandini not u.

Listening this shanaya got furious and said :- i already know that something is happening btwen u both .. now i get it ... that bitch ..akhir usne tumhe mujhse sheen he liya na .. 

Manik:- stop it .. shanaya kya bakwaas kiye ja rhi ho .. use to kuj pta bhi ni hai that i love her .. 

Shanaya:- yeahhh .. use pta bhi kiu hoga that bloody bitch..before she say something manik shout her name and raised his hand to slap her bt stop in mid-way.

and said:- stop crossing ur limit shanya or else mujhse bura koi ni hoga ..

Manik just leave from there for airport in car :- i was wrong mujhe shanayan ke pass ana hi nhi chayie tha .. hey nandu ke ayiappa plz use rokk lo mat jane do usse .. or else m kbhi apne app ko maff ni kr paungi. 

on the other hand, at airport.

Nandini is crying looking at their pictures and said :- mujhe maff kr daina sb i know m glti kr rhi hu app sb se dur jake ..bt i have to go.. more tears fall from her eyes. 

then she listen the announcement that boarding is start ..she look at the main enterence ..bcz her heart is sying that manik is finding her ..but she shook her head and wipe her tears and start walking toward boarding. 

Manik reached at the airport he ran fast .. as much as he can. But on the gate security stop him.  He plead to let him go inside but the security is not listening him. So he just pushed them and ran inside.. Security run after him but he is too fast so the security lost him..  He start finding nandini every where but she is no where so he fell on his kness and start shouting :- NANDINI PLZ WAPIS AA JAO I AM SORRY PLZ MUJHE MAAF KRDO MUJHE AKELA CHOD KE MATT JAO..

He is crying and crying and on the other hand nandini is also crying when manik step in airport she stop in her way and turn her face and mummerd :- MANIK. 

Nandini:- aise kaise ho skta hai manik yaha n aa skta..  Maine to kisi ko btaya bhi ni tha..  Nahiii nahiii..  She said cryingly and start walking again. 

As the flight was late so its going on its real departure time so they start announcing passengers name.. 
1st they said : Ishika bhatia plz come to the gate 5 as flight is going to departure soon.
2nd :- Raman Sharma plz come to the gate 5 as flight is going to departure soon.
3rd they said :- Nandini Murty plz come to the gate 5.

This broke the chain of thoughts of Nandini she wiped here tears and start gping toward gate 5.

Manik heared it and wipped his tears and got up and said:- Nandini m aa rha hu m tumhe khi ni jane dunga. He start running towards gate 5.

Nandini is going to enter when she heared her name..she stop on her place and She without turning said:- Manik.

Manik :- Nandini rukk jao plz mat jao. 

Nandini listening his crying voice turned and said :- manik..tum yaha.. Kaise.. Kiu..  I mean

Manik listening came close to her and said :- kiuu bhagg rhi thi nandini mujhe akela chod ke. 

Nandini:- m kaha bhagg rhi hu.  M bs haa rhi hu yaha se sbse dur..  Tumse dur. 

Manik:- kiuuu ja rhi ho dur mujhe..  When u knw that we can't stay away from each other.

Nandini chuckled in her tears and said:- Arey frnd ke dur jane se tumhe kya problem ho gi. 

Manik:- frnd ke jane se nhi ho gi lekin... 

Apni life ko apne se dur jate hue kaise dekh skta hu.

Nandini looked at him in shock and said:- life.?? 

Manik:- haa voh..  Before he say anything air hostess interrupt him and said to nandini:- mam plz u have to board or else u will miss ur flight.

Manik:- plz 2min. 

Air hostess:- sir plz mam ko jane dijiye.. 

Nandini without saying anything turn to go bt manik held her wrist.

Nandini stop there she is crying..  He is crying.. 

Manik :- plzz nandini apne is eiffle tower ko chod ke matt jao plz. 

Nandini  chuckled and said:- tumhe kiu frk pad rha hai manik.  Tum jao yaha se may be shanaya tumhare wait kr rhi ho. 

Manik pull her toward him she collied with his chest her hand is on his chest.  Manik is holding her tight from her waist and said:- mujhe frk padta haii tumhare dur jane se and ab shanaya mera kabhi wait n kregi kiu k m.. 

Nandini look at him :- m kya manik. 

Manik:- m tumse.. 

Nandini nodded nd said:- hmm.. 

Manik:- m tumse bhut pyar krta hu nandini.. I LOVE YOU.. 

Nandini is crying crying and crying.

Manik wiped her tears and said plz chupp hoo jao...  Plzzz mujhe maaf krdo nandini i am sorry plz..  He said holding his one ear.. 

She nodded in no and remove his hand from his ear nd said:- tu to shanaya se pyar krta hai na.. 

Manik:-nhi nandini m usse nhi tujhse pyaar krta hu.. 

Nandini smiled in tears and hug him tight and said :- manik m kbse is din ka wait kr rhi thi.. 

Manik:- nandini gharo chlo plz.. 

Nandini listening this broke the hug and turn to other side and said :- m wapis nhi jaa skti manik mujhe yaha de jana ho ga.. 

Manik :- kiuu nandini kiuuu.. 

Nandini:- mujhe jnaa ho ga plzzz.. 

Manik:- nhi tum khi nai jaa rhi hoo..  Manik held her from her shoulder ang give a sign to air hostess to go..  She smiled and give him thumps up..  He smiled. 

Nandini :- manik mujhe jane do plz metr liye yeh or mushkil mat kroo.. 

Manik leave her and said :- jaooo..  He leave her shoulders too.. 

Nandini look at him in shock bt she turned bt then she see the gates are closed.

He look at manik angrily nd said:- yeh tune kraya na.. 

Manik smiled looking her angry face.  And nodded yes. 

She hit him on his chest..  Arms everywhere..  In last she hug him and start crying.. 

************************************

Hi guys how are you all.. I am fine..  I hope u all are doing good.. Tell me in comments how much like or love this chapter..  I am waiting for ur reviews plz plz vote and comment on it. 

And happy navarti to all of u may mata ji bring lots of happiness in all of urs life.  Jai mata di..  🙏🙏

Keep smiling, keep loving,  keep supporting.. 

Love u guys..