caught

He came home again, way too late for me to be up and as anxious as I was, just like every other time he was reeking in the sent of woman's cheap perfume. I knew I should of told him that I wasn't dumb and knew what he was doing, after the second time he came home neck stained in purple splotches because apparently "Hoseok, took play fighting to far" leaving the marks that he swore were bruises; When he stumbled in drunkenly from a night out with
"the boys" and a condom wrapper had fallen out of his trousers, he was yelling at me telling me that I was over reacting and that he has always had one in his pocket. I knew he was sleeping around, but I didn't want to believe it.

Thinking I was fast asleep he got back into bed with me wrapping his warm arms around my waist, I shrivelled under his touch disgusted with not only my boyfriend of 2 years but with myself as well. I've been trying to piece together the reason as of why he would deliberately try to hurt our two year relationship, maybe he lost feelings, what if he didn't love me anymore; am I not as pretty as I used to be, did we loose our spark that we had the for the first couple of months. I'm not that thick minded though, I knew exactly when he wasn't the same Jeon Jungkook that he used to be. He would come home and greet me 'Jae baby I'm home' but my name wouldn't leave his lips the same, it sounded worn out and just like another name he says everyday, his hugs wouldn't last as long and they definitely didn't feel as comforting as they used to be. His smiles began to be forced and even when they were forced, they weren't bright, he acted as if he was saving his genuine smiles for the girl or multiple girls he was planning on conversing with in a couple of hours.

His hot uneven breathes were fanning on my ear as I let my tears flow down the side of my cheek and dampen my pillow. After a couple of minutes I guess he gave up on trying to give me any affection and pulled his arm off my waist and turned his body to the opposite side of my body. When I knew the coast was clear I parted my lips letting my shaking sighs out to try and calm myself. Tomorrow was our 2 year anniversary, and I would give him the present I've been longing to give him, the satisfaction of getting to leave me, I was planning on staying with my close friends Taehyung and Jimin who happily aren't too fond of the cheater as well. They agreed to help me out until I could find a place on my own because currently I had been renting a condo with Jungkook.

I felt the warm light beam onto my face indicating that the morning is finally here, I could feel the dried tears on my cheeks as I inhaled deeply preparing myself to put on my best fake attitude I could. The side of the bed next to me where Jungkook laid sunk in as his warm hands grazed my hipbone giving me goose bumps all over my body. He stretched his tall muscular body, placing his plump lips onto my ear.
"Good morning princess" his deepened morning voice echoed in my ear, with my best smile I could pull I turned my head to face my boyfriend; I pecked his forehead running my hand through his jet black locks, his eyes smiled back at me with that same God damn captivating glow, before only I could see that beautiful smile, but now I share it with the multiple other woman he is around. "Happy anniversary Jungkook" I exhaled sitting up from the bed trying my hardest to rub off the sadness evidently stained on my face, if I was going to do it, I was going to do it now.

"Jeongguk..." I clenched my eyes and turned around facing the young man looking up at me. "Hmm" he purred back to me, don't make this harder than it had to be Jeon.
"I'm madly in love with you and I know you know this, and I'm praying in my deepest of hearts that you have been doing what you have and haven't been telling me because you love me too, or at least you used to..."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at me sitting up straight against the bed frame. "Jae what are you talki-"
Before he could continue I stopped him, I really didn't want to hear excuses. "You have been cheating on me for the last couple of months Jungkook. You have changed and I've noticed, you come home smelling like other women, you leave home late and come back early, I'm not an idiot"
Jungkook immediately stood up walking fast steps on my direction, he placed both of his hands on my shoulders shaking me trying his hardest to get me to look into his eyes. "Jaeun listen to me you don't know what you're talking about"
I felt my hot tears start to run again as I shook my head left to right vigorously. "No Jungkook no, so for our anniversary I'll let you leave because I know you're not happy."
Jungkook's body went limp and I walked away opening the closet to collect my clothes, suddenly realization hit him as he jerked my arm back to face him.
"What the fuck Jae, you're joking with me right! Is this some 2 year anniversary prank shit." Jungkook frowned, he was clearly enraged.
"I'm sorry Jungkook, I'll come back later to grab my things later" I sobbed out wiping the wet, hot, tears from my face.

I made my way down the stairs putting my shoes on to leave, I didn't get too far though without him barging down the stairs slamming my back up against the wall. "Jae stop lets talk please don't do this, not now please, not today." His eyes were blood shot in anger and I could see that he was on the verge of tears.
"I will always love you Jungkook, I'm sorry you don't love me anymore" I turned to try and leave and open the door but of course Jungkook wouldn't let me tightening his grip on my wrist
"Are you fucking kidding me right now, what is your problem!" He spat at me getting in my face, his tears finally started falling and his lips, trembling.
"What's my problem? I'm sorry last time I cheeked you were the one sleeping with other women and lying about it" Jungkook huffed and released my wrists to cup my cheeks.
"I love you Jae, I'm sorry please hear me out" he used his thumb to wipe away my tears bringing his face closer to mine. Before I would let him say another word I brought his lips to mine encasing them together I could feel his tears on my face and I had no doubt that he could feel mine, he but down on my lower lip and tilted my head to get deeper in the kiss, there was no harm in any of this because I might as well be enjoying my last kiss with Jungkook. He let out whimpers mixed with sobs tugging on the hem of his long white shirt that fit me like a dress; he tried to mumble some sort of apology against my lips but I shook my head making him stop.

I sighed against his lips prying his of of mine, "listen Jae let me explain please I know you'r-" and again I cut him off. "I know Jungkook, I know. You used to love me" Jungkook violently shook his head growling at my words, "No listen you aren't hearing me out!" The tired, and overwhelmed boy gripped onto my arm and watched my tears fall. I brought my lips to his forehead one last time before pulling out of his embrace, my hand twisted the door nob as it creaked open.
"I'm going to miss you Jungkook, I hope you find your true love."