date me

"I'm going to fucking kill him, like legitimately I'm about to pop a glock in his ass"

a fit of rage overcame Taehyung, his hands flew to his hair pulling harshly at the messy strands.
Bringing my hand to his back I rubbed comforting circles into the small of his back.

"Can you fucking kill me too while you're at it then, I'm the one who was sucking on him like a leach," I cringed at the thought, my brain still remembering some of that drunken mistake.

"Jungleboookieeeee" A snort left my nose as the alcohol and courage was finally kicking in.
My hands flew to Jungkooks chest feeling him up running my fingers down his toned stomach. "Nope you're drunk Jae" Jungkook informed me while trying so hard to take my hands off of him.

"Come on Jungkook have some fun with me,"
Now at his face the warm palms of my hands, were smushing his cheeks, as my eyes admired his features. "How about we have some fun when you're a little more sober baby, how does that sound?" Jungkook couldn't help but smirk at my drunk form.

"Nooooo I'm needy" I choked back a cough bringing my lips closer to Jungkook, he froze in the moment not knowing what to do as my mouth connected with his neck, leaving wet warm kisses all down his nape, each kiss staining him with alcohol and lust.
"Jae no, stop it" Jungkook tried to be assertive, his hands flying to my waist trying to push me away but I wouldn't budge, I only wrapped my arms around his neck biting down into his sweet spot causing him to let out a lewd groan.

"Ngh- No Jae no this is bad, what do you think Taehyung would do if he knew you were doing this!" Jungkook scolded me, my lips left his neck and I pushed him back onto the bed letting my hands run up and down his thighs, my fingertips gently grazing under his shirt as I got closer up. Jungkook was now panting from lust, and trying to get me to quit it, my hands grasped his belt messily undoing it.

"TaeTae doesn't have to know junglook"

Jungkook let out a breathy chuckle at my mispronunciation, but that chuckle got caught in his throat and turned into a moan as he felt my mouth connect with his V line marking him with purple bruises.

My mind blanked out after that, and it's a good thing as well I don't want to remember anything that happened last night.
"He's such a little shit Jae I don't know why you put up with him, like what has he ever done that has helped societ-" I cut Taehyung off bringing a finger to his lips, not wanting another rant on how "useless to society" Jungkook is.

"Shh Tae I know, trust me I know" Taehyungs eyes softened and he let one of his hands caress my cheek, "I just don't want to see you hurt."
I frowned knowing how much Taehyung cared, I mean obviously he cared but he's been putting his whole life on hold for me, he always does this.

"Why can't I just date a guy like you Taehyung, you wouldn't hurt me, or cheat on me" a smile creeped onto His face, his top lip tugging into a smirk at my words.

"Why not just date me then?"

Heyyy guys I'm not dead:) sorry it's been so long I'm back with normal updates now💓