apologizing

"I would of kicked him in the throat" the dirty blonde gave me sad eyes as his jaw clenched, he sat across the sofa from me, Jimin accompanied me rubbing warm comforting circles into the small of my back. "If I were you I wouldn't of been so nice, he would of had a nice black eye or some broken bones," Jimin chuckled at Taehyung's comment, me and Tae have always been the closest, since middle school he has been my partner in crime; I've told him when I first thought Jungkook was cheating, I had to beg him to not beat him to a pulp.
I wiped my tears cuddling up to Jimin using his bicep as a pillow. "I really didn't want to fight with him, I knew he would give me some dumb excuse and tell me he's sorry" I exhaled taking a sip of my water the two boys hummed in response, "I'm sorry this is happening to you Jae" Jimin frowned when hard knocks were heard from the metal door; "speak of the fucking devil," Jimin sighed and Taehyung's fists clenched at his sides as he stood up to get the door assuming it wouldn't be anyone except for Jungkook, I followed behind wrapping a blanket around my body and Jimin kept his comforting arm around my shoulder.
"Where the fuck is my girlfriend, Taehyung" I could here Jungkook growl from the other side of the door frame, his voice was raspy from crying; my heart ached at the sound of him, just 2 hours ago he was my boyfriend, I was in bed with him, he was happy, but I wasn't.
"You really have some nerve don't you, she's not your girlfriend anymore dickwad" Taehyung gritted his teeth slamming the door in Jungkook's face, before it could close his fist stopped the door and he ripped it open revealing me to his sight, my stomach dropped under his gaze, his eyes softened as they landed on me and hardened again when he saw Jimin so close; I felt my heart race and my blood boiled in my body. "Jae" Jungkook let my name leave his mouth flowing like caramel, I stood there wide eyed I couldn't believe he had the audacity to come over here.
"You need to leave Jungkook. Now."
I whispered out to him letting my eyebrows furrow, "please give me one minute to talk to you" I sighed and made me eye contact with Taehyung, he was shaking his head 'no' and I could see how angry he was.
"Fine. One minute outside now" I huffed walking towards the door, I heard a gasp and turned around to see Taehyung, he was furious.
"You've got to be fucking kidding me"
Jimin nodded agreeing with Taehyung that it wasn't the smartest idea. "Boys it's just one minute please just give us some privacy" I turned back to face Jungkook stepping outside closing the door behind me.
Jungkook didn't say a word and just looked deep into my eyes, my mouth fell agape as he took slow steps forward. "J-Jungkook stop" I placed my palms onto his chest trying to push him away but he wouldn't budge. I knew what he was doing, he always does this. Jungkook kept his mouth shut and placed his hands on my waist pushing me against the wall. I was to upset and flustered to say anything, I tried to speak and tell him to get his cheating hands off my hips but my body went numb under his touch and the words just wouldn't come out; he let one hand move to my jaw using his thumb to Caress the apple of my cheek. He moved his face closer to mine and his hot breath hit my lips.
"Jae I'm so sorry.." Jungkook whispered against my lips, my eyes couldn't come off of his I was locked into his gaze, his eyes fell to my lips as he leaned in closer now his lips landing on mine, his other hand now on my cheek he pulled my face up to make it easier to mould his lips against mine, the emotions hit me and my tears started rolling,
I pulled away from the kiss leaving Jungkook heaving above me
"No no no no" I mumbled looking down mentally cursing at myself for even agreeing to talk with this asshole. "Babe..please" I shivered when the word babe left his mouth, he's still acting as if we were a couple but he lost that privilege when he slept with multiple women.
"Your minute is up dirtbag" Taehyung muttered opening the door pulling my arm to drag me inside.
"I will always love you" was the last thing I heard from the raven haired male before the door slammed in his face.

"Lets go clubbing"