over

"A girlfriend jimin he has a fucking girlfriend"
The tears would stop flowing since I made a scene in the restaurant, I stood up and screamed and jimin had to escort me out into his car.

"I thought he was trying to get you back how the fuck does he have a girlfriend"
Jimin was equally as confused as me, I've never seen him so angry until now. His face was red and his hands were pounding on the steering wheel as we drove home to the apartment.

My brain couldn't help but wonder his reasons, as much as I didn't want to I had to know.

"Drop me off at Jungkooks"
Jimins head snapped into my direction, slamming on the breaks he pulled over into a ditch at the side of the road, a deep growl escaping his mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK Jimin you can't do that in the middle of the fucking road are you insane"
My heart was beating a mile a minute what was he trying to do, kill me!

"I'm insane? Jae you just lost your shit over Jungkook having a girlfriend and now you want to go see that fucking coconut headass! GOD DAMNIT JAEUN YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT ME AND TAEHYUNG ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU ITS NOT FUCKING EASY TO SEE YOU COME HOME CRYING EVERYNIGHT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING HE DID TO YOU, YOURE JUST TO DUMB TO SEE HIS REAL FUCKING INTENTIONS, IF THIS IS THE SHIT WE GET FOR TRYING TO HELP THAN IM DONE"

My mouth fell agape, jimin has never once yelled at me like that let alone called me out like that.

Jimin knew exactly what he just said too, he let out a heavy sigh banging his head against the steering wheel, he finally exploded, calm, cool, and collected Jimin, finally lost it. And it's my fault.

"Jae listen, I'm sorry I said that but I just want you safe, do you know how many times I've seen you cry over the same fucking guy, to many times Jae way to many. I just want what's best for you and I wanna stop being the person you call when Jungkook fucked up again just for you to go back to him. It's time to leave him and forget about him."

He was right, no matter how many times I wanted to deny it he was right. I had to end it.

"Jimin... please just take me to his house, I'm going to talk to him and explain to him. I can get a ride home if you can't pick me up but can you please just take me there, you're right, it ends today. My pain ends today."

Jimin let out a sigh before starting up the car again, pulling back onto the road.
"Just call me when you're done"

The brunette proceeded to stop infront of his drive way before letting out one last breath.
"Good luck, I love you"

I gave him a weak smile before opening the car door, "love you too Jimin"

It only took one knock for Jungkook to swing open the door and pull me in his arms. Immediately my body stiffened in his grip before pushing him away.

"I'm not here to fuck Jungkook, I'm here to let you explain yourself before I rip your head off"
Jungkook frowned and turned to walk into the living room motioning me to sit across from him on the couch. He took a deep breath before starting his explanation.

"Alright so when I first cheated on you it was with this girl named Sara, first I want to clarify I do not and I never did love her or have any feelings besides lust towards her, she however had strong feelings to me and keeps trying to contact me thinking we are an item"

"Right before last night when I saw you in the parking lot, I invited Sara over to talk to her and explain everything with you and how I wanted this"

Jungkook pointed his finger between myself and him while reaching down to hold my hand in his.

"I wanted this, us, to work out. But as soon as I mentioned another girl she went crazy on me and threatened to hurt you or me and the last thing I wanted to do was put you in danger"

"So my idea was that if she caught me with another girl she would think of me as a scum bag and finally take the hint and leave me alone, I'm so so sorry I dropped it on you like that and I should of told you about all of this before but I just couldn't, I loved how you were letting me into your life again and I didn't want to fuck it up like I always do"

I could see Jungkooks eyes start to tear up as he took deep breath after deep breath, his painful gaze staring me strong in the eye not breaking contact. He was waiting for me to answer him, he was waiting for me to tell him it's okay and that I loved him, he was waiting for peace in his heart finally. But he was not getting it.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I tried and I trusted you and I just can't do it anymore, it's time we forget about eachother"
I faced the ground not wanting to look at the broken boy in the eyes.

"W-what no Jae no p-please"
Jungkooks voice shook as I felt his hands grip mine tighter and his tears fall into his arm wetting his shirt.

"Jungkook this isn't healthy for either of us anymore, if it was meant to be we would of known. Some things just don't work out, I'm so sorry" I let my hand slowly slip out of his, slowly standing up from his couch.

Just when I was about to apologize yet again and find my way out, Jungkook shot up from his position slamming my back hard against the wall, trapping my head between his hands.

"Please don't do this, don't leave me don't hurt me please don't Jae I'm begging you"
His voice was ruined now, his hot tears running fast down his flushed cheeks, his chest was heaving as he was having trouble catching his breath from being so overwhelmed.

Bringing a hand to cup his cheeks, I looked him in the eyes letting myself submit to the sadness, feeling my own face stain with the slaty wetness of my tears.

"Don't you find it funny that this is the second time we are in this position Jungkook?" A broken smile crept on my face trying to make the defeated boy infront of me smile, but nothing I got nothing but more tears and pleading, begging eyes.

"I will never forget you Jungkook, I won't let myself. You were one of the most special people to me"

Jungkook rapidly shook his head not wanting to let the truth hit him he was special to me now he isn't.

"I-Is there a-anything I can say to m-make you stay with me" His breath was short, small cracks of his vocal cords throughout his sentence, the sobbing wasn't good for his voice.

Slowly I shook my head not wanting to say the words, "I'm sorry Jungkook, I wish we could of worked this all out, I really wish"

Jungkook broke away from me standing completely still except for the rapid shaking of his body from all the crying, he was waiting for me to leave and I could tell, not wanting to look at me one last time he averted his eyes to the ground letting the tears hit the hard wood,
I didn't want to drag on his pain.

"Goodbye Jungkook"

Heyyy everyone it's your favourite fucked up author!
I'm so sorry this book is a fucking mess idek how y'all are keeping up and I'm so sorry it's so confusing
So real props to the people who understand and are keeping up with the plot, y'all are the real ones🤙🏼

Anyways I wanted you guys to know I'm so happy I've been getting a lot of positive feed back about this book even though it's completely trash💓

Hope y'all enjoy this emotional roller coaster of a fan fiction so far 🤷🏻‍♀️

ALSO IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE THE PLOT AND WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT OR MAYBE YOUR FAVOURITE SHIP?
I love love love seeing comments and feedback even if it's small, so please don't be shy I love reading your opinions ❤️