girlfriend

"To be honest Jae, you should of taken up his offer. Just saying"

Jimin and I decided it would be nice to go out to dinner, and of course because he's such a prince he wouldn't settle for anything below a stakes.

"For real Jimin, you want me to date Taehyung." I scrunched up my nose, not cause it's appalling or anything but me and taehyung are like brother and sister the thought of being with him romantically doesn't sit right with me.

"Oh come on why not, the man is practically in love with you." Jimin rolled his eyes taking a swig of his beer.

"How so?" Curiosity suddenly took over me, I never knew Taehyung felt that way with me, I thought he was just an over protective best friend.

"God Jaeun are you really that blind?! Oh Jesus I can't think of a time when he hasn't been going on and on about you"

"I wonder if Jae is planning on getting back with that asshole"
"I hope they aren't secretly dating or anything"
"God I could love her so much better than him"

Jimin proceeded to mock what Taehyung apparently said about me. 'God I could love her so much better than him' that sentence sent shivers down my spine. All I could think about was Taehyungs smooth, deep, honey voice whispering that in my ears.

"Sexy right?" Jimin cocked an eyebrow at me laughing to himself whilst he watched me blank out.

"No no no is just I never knew he thought like that I always thought he felt the same way for me as I do for him...like friendly"

Jimin let out a chuckle, like I was stupid for not knowing that my best friend and the boy I've told everything too, is in love with me. I mean ya I must be an idiot.

My thoughts were cut short when my phone started vibrating in my pocket. Image Jimin one last glare before reaching my hand into my purse to pull out my phone. Jungkook was calling me.

"Uhm hi Jungkook"

"Hey Jae"

"What do you need?"

"Just want to talk to you have a minute sweetheart?"

I looked back at Jimin who was already busy talking up the cute waitress.

"Ya I've got a second, what's up"

"Do you think you can do me a favour"

"Depends what it is"

"I need you to have sex with me, well not really more like pretend to have sex with me then we need to be caught 'in the act'"

"What the fuck Jungkook no what are you saying?"

"I need to break up with my girlfriend"

"Hello"

"Jae are you there"

Beep Beep Beep

Oops plot twist?
Jungkook has a girlfriend!?