8

I make book covers to, that range from (.75 cents -$2)
.75cents: simple
$1: slightly detailed
$2: throughly detailed & colorful
(Just message me for my cash app)

Kilani kicked off her heels laying back on her plush bed . Carson came and layed on top of her .  Theyboth were tired from their flight back home from Hawaii .

"Carson I wish I could sleep for an eternity." Kilani rolled over saying .

"Baby you ain't the only one ." Carson said kissing his wife's lips.

"Mommy , mommy !!" Von jr came running into the masters bedroom.

Kilani picked her son up kissing him all over his cheeks .

"Did you miss mommy?" Kilani said bouncing Jr up and down .

"No did you miss dada ." Carson reached his arms out for Jr to come .

And just like Kilani knew he would he went over into Carsons arms kissing his newfound father. Kilani loved the bond they shared and she loved the way Carson was with kids. She couldn't take that away from him, there was no doubt in her mind that when he had his own he wouldn't be a good father .

"Dada I mish you , I want ice ceam."

Kilani laughed at the broken words Jr tried to form together.

"Okay son , I'll get you some ."

"Carson no he hasn't even ate yet." Kilani said interrupting the fun.

Jr started crying, Carson rubbed his back .

"When I cook something then you can take him to get ice cream." Both of them cheered.

/////////////
/////////////

Carson admired his wife in her comfy t shirt in the kitchen , rinsing off some catfish and taking out a bag of fries with coleslaw

Carson admired his wife in her comfy t shirt in the kitchen , rinsing off some catfish and taking out a bag of fries with coleslaw. Carson walked up to her wrapping his arms around her body . He loved Kilani and admired everything about her body .

"What do you want silly ?" Kilani asked putting the Catfish into the breaded mixture.

"Dang can't I watch my wife cook." Carson said squeezing Kilani hips.

Kilani was about to respond when her phone started to ring .

"Hello."

"Hey this is Asia ."

Kilani looked confused .

"Asia ?, who is that?"

"Von's girlfriend."