Chapter 08 - The Solution

Chapter Title: The Solution

<Andromeda>
As we stood there talking about how the group were going to find a way to get back, we even thought up a few suggestions but nothing seemed possible at the moment, this voice suddenly shouted, "N, over here, N"

This caused N to turn suddenly, trying to locate the source of the voice currently shouted his name, then he smiled, making me believe that he had found out who it was, causing the rest of us to look in the same direction, it was then I noticed a young boy and girl waving at him. N smiled again as they ran towards them, not noticing Nick and I stood nearby by, I chuckled softly when Nick sighed at being ignored, I whispered softly, that they will notice us eventually so stop worrying about it.

"N" said the girl

"Umber?" said N "what are you doing here?"

"We came to find you, guys" said the girl, who I now knew was named Umber, "Professor Juniper called us and we were brought here to help you"

Even though you would believe she was a boy by her tomboyish dressing style, you could clearly tell that Umber was a girl, I noticed she had dark purple hair and wore a pair of red shorts, a light purple and white jacket with black t-shirt underneath with a light purple and black cap and white and black trainers and ocean blue socks.

"N?" said Sonny so it was clear that she did not know her either, at least, Nick and I are not the only ones

N turned and looked at Sonny then blushed, causing me to laugh so loud that it made them suddenly turn towards me, making me say, "Sorry"

"Sorry, Sonny, Everyone" said the green haired trainer, his cheeks still slightly red from his sudden embarrassment, "This is Umber, I meant her in Unova and her partner, Silver"

I looked at the boy, noticing that he had the oddish bright red hair and wore a high-collared navy coat with a red trim, dark violet pants, a black belt around his waist and navy shoes with red trim that match the colours of his coat, from what I could see his eye colour matched his name, as they were silver, although it was clear that he was wearing contacts.

"Hi" said Everyone

"Umber, Silver, this is Sonny, Cheren, Bianca, Annie and Nick"

"Hi Everyone" said Umber as Silver nodded

"So where are you from and do you know where you are" I suddenly asked them, hoping that I would not get the same answer as everyone else had given me, causing everyone turned and looked at me, Umber and Silver smiled before nodding.

Silver smiled softly before saying, "Yes, Umber is from Johto and I am from Kanto and we are in Sunshine City in Sunnyside Region"

"Wow" I said, clearly shocked by his answer

"We also know what we need to do to get home" said Umber, this did surprise me

"Really, I see, how do you get back then" I asked her suddenly

"Well according to the mysterious figure that brought us to Sunnyside, we need to go through the Sunnyside Region journey, defeating all the Gym Leaders and the Pokémon League and then the thing that brought us all here will reveal itseft and return us home" she explained

"I am assuming that it will return you to the region you arrived from" I said

"Since that was Unova, I am assuming so, but I am not sure, if it is strong enough to bring us here by the communication devices, then it may be strong enough to send us back to our respective regions" explained Umber

"True" I said, "I guess you will find out when it happens"

"By the way when you said that we would have to defeat the Pokemon League, that means defeating the Sunnyside Champion, Right" asked Sonny suddenly, bringing us back to the original conversation, Umber nodded

Sonny and her friends turned to look at me, I felt nervous all of a sudden, so eventually, I would have to battle one of them in an offical Pokémon League battle, I sighed softly, before turning back to look at Sonny, shrugged then chuckled.

"Cannot wait" I said, this made Umber and Silver stared at me with puzzled expressions so I explained "My name is Andromeda, or Annie as I prefer, I am Sunnyside Champion and as champion, I have to accept all challengers for my title"

"No way" said Silver, "you are the champion of this region"

"Yes" I said "I have been Sunnyside Champion for two years now, although as you has guessed by now, I am only a teenager"

"She has also been on a journey to all your respective regions, she has filled both her Sunnyside Pokédex and the National Dex" added Nick, causing the group to gasp

"So you have to the go through the Sunnyside Region, eh" said Alexander, who had been listening quietly

"Then why not start now with the gym leader known as Flare" said Nick suddenly "it is the closest gym to us"

"Flare?" asked Cheren confused

"Flare is the Sunshine City gym leader" I explained "she is the first gym leader, many first time trainers battle her, some even coming from the areas of Sunnyside"

"What do we do about Pokémon?" asked N, clearly this was a question they all had thought of

"You have your own Pokémon, right" I asked and they nodded, I turned to look at Professor Alexander, who smiled and nodded, before I added, "I do not see why you cannot use them, then"

"But Sunnyside Region Pokemon will not know what to do from none Sunnyside based Pokemon" said Nick

"Nick, a battle is a battle whether its with Sunnyside Region Pokemon or other region Pokemon" I explained, causing him to nod, before I said "now the gym is behind the Pokémon Lab"

"So we are off the fight Flare" said Bianca

"Good Luck" I said to myself as the group, headed in the direction of the Pokémon gym, I sighed before asking Nick to go with them to help with any information they would need about the Sunnyside region, he nodded and ran off, so I added, "See you at the Pokemon League"