BIG NEWS!

Hey everyone! I truly do apologize for not having updated this book for a while; aside from having all my future chapter ideas erased, my last days in high school are coming to an end and I really wanted to cherish the time I have left (except for those pesky tests). Although high school was a drag at times, the people who I've grown with made the drag worth it. It's truly going to be a bittersweet graduation. Thank you all so much for being considerate and for not lashing out at me.

SO YES, I will for sure begin updating again since I'm graduating on June 17th! AHHH! I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE IT. I remember the days when I wouldn't believe the adults who said "Time goes by so fast; cherish every second." I would just continue wishing I'd grow up faster and get a job, travel the world, do this, that, and the other. Then, one day, it just hit me when I said: "Wow, it's already Tuesday. What happened?"

It wasn't a gradual effect - It just sorta... happened. With that reality check, I realized just as the older ones have that life is much too short to dwell on the past and hold yourself back. You make those big leaps and don't underestimate yourself nor the quickness of time. Sure, you only get one life, but you have countless shots to achieve whatever you want. Don't ever sell yourself out and believe in yourself.

Missed you guys! ❤️❤️❤️