Intro

Have you ever been depressed?

Or are you depressed right at this moment?

There are those who are still denial...

Let me rephrase it.. Is there any time when you suddenly felt so lonely that you even ask yourself why? Had you ever experienced that?

Or you know it yourself that you are getting closer to depression?

Or maybe, you know someone who is depressed right now but you do not know what to do?

If so, you can relate to this book... This is not a story nor novel... Do not expect this to be long. As much as possible, I want to make it brief and concise. What I want is for you to overcome whatever storm that you are going through right now.

Is it fine with you?

For now, let the whole world see your beautiful smile and focus on the passages that I will share with you. Once you are done, the decision is all yours. Whether you listen or not to this message, you are free to do what you want.

It is said that "EVERYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR LIFE IS THE RESULT OF THE DECISION YOU MADE IN THE PAST".

In other words, "Everything starts with one TRY."

"Tomorrow is the
 Result of your
Yesterday."

I do not own these quotations but it left a great impression to me.

Nonetheless, if you have already overcome this stage, good for you. Let us exchange ideas. I am encouraging you to write your comments and suggestions, your own story perhaps on how you cope up with it. This little action can be a big help to others.

                               -ArchRey