Tales of Zestiria OC

(picture doesn't belong to me)

~Basic Information~

Name: Aria

Age: 18

Race: Seraph

Type of Seraph: Wind

Element: Wind

Magic: yes

Hair color: Green

Hair length: Reaches down to her back

Hairstyle: Her hair is straight but, tie up in a ponytail hold together with a sakura flower hairpin given by her brother back as child.

Eye color: Amber

Jewelry: Hairpin and amber jade earrings.

Clothes: (in the picture)

Bra size: D

Height: 5'7

Weight: 130

Hometown:  Triumph Grasslands

~ Personal Information ~

Weapon: Lance

Special Skills: Have great knowledge of different type of flowers and plants and how they can be used for different reason. Have great connection with nature and animals around forest area. She speaks with the wind for change in nature.

Battle abilities: Gymnastic skill, fighting skill and quick speed.

Likes: Animals, Plants, Flowers, kids, dogs, and reading.

Dislike: Bitter food, Jerks, killer, knight, people who harm nature, Hellions, and people who don't respect nature.

Favorite Food: Baked Fish with Veggie and brown rice on the side.

Dislike food: anything with meat

Favorite dessert: Strawberries shortcake

Dislike Dessert: Coffee cake

Regular abilities: Singing, dancing, cooking, baking, and gardening

Habit: will sometimes be reading a book at important moment, but does listen in.

~ Personality Information ~

Personality: Aria has a mature side to her, but does have her childlike side to her when people are looking at her. She has a kind heart to people who love, respect and understand the true beauty of nature. Can get mad when someone push her buttons to the point where she will try to attack the person with her lance. She has her moment when she is clueless and will be embarrassed about it when people point it out to her or tease her about it. Aria is serious when it comes to nature or when it comes to taking care of kids. She does have her fears if she doesn't keep herself together or turns into a hellion if she goes down the wrong path.

Fact: Aria, Flora and Manami are vegetarians because of their love of animals and wish not to harm or even eat them anymore. They will eat fish, but not land animals. Aria will stop and sabotage traps by human that which to capture animals and she will set them free afterwards She never told the group she is a vegetarian until they saw her skipping meals. She knows Manami because of the story Flora would tell about her and Manami even visit them when she has the chance and would bring gift for Aria because she was happy to have a little sister and contact them when she can.

Family: Flora (earth seraph, like a sister to Aria. Alive. Looks 25)

Manami (water seraph, like a sister to Aria when she comes to visit. Alive. Looks: 23. She does have two kids depending on the rp. She is an oc of my Tales of Berseria)

Tidus (wind seraph, older brother, but she loses her memories of him. Alive. Age: 28)

Crush: Mikleo, Dezel or Zavied

Background: Aria was a lost seraph as a child at the age of eight years old who was near Triumph Grasslands by a river knock out from head injury when she fell into the river. She doesn't remember much of her past until she met an earth seraph name Flora whom has a small field of flowers close to the Grasslands, but was hidden to protect it from humans who disturbed nature and wish to harm them. Flora took her in as family and taught and care for her like any sister would. She saw so much kindness in Aria and hope that maybe the world will be pure once again for them to live in and to communicate with human once more, but in the meantime, they will have settled to the flower field that seem to be the only place that hasn't been touched by malevolence yet. She taught Aria everything she knows and could get her hands-on books to teach to her. Aria grew to love learning about the world, but also knew it wasn't safe for her to go anywhere without a weapon, but age 10, she learns how to use a lance taught on her own. With every day that pass, she would always remain positive and keep her thought on taking care of the animals, the plants and the flowers. Aria love Flora so much and she wants Flora to always be smiling no matter what situation. But then one day, when Aria is 18 years old Flora started to turn into a hellion when Aria gone out to the forest. Aria couldn't hurt her. So, she started to sing to Flora which seem to calm her down and don't go attacking people. But for extra measure, she keeps humans away from the area using the wind to stop them from coming closer. Aria couldn't let anyone kill Flora, she may not be herself, but at least she can keep her from attacking other people. Then one day, Sorey and his group try to go to the close to her area because of a rumor of a gust of wind keeping the people from going too close to a certain area. When they finally push through the wind, they saw hellion Flora. Who looked like a plant flower monster came out attacking the group, but Aria came in and started to sing to Flora which calms her rage and attack. She turned to Sorey knowing he is the Shepherd and asked him to save Flora before she lose herself and can't never return to normal. Once Sorey and his group helped Flora been purify, Flora explain why she has turn into a hellion and was sorry for what she has put Aria through. She thanks the group for helping her, but once they left, Flora told her to go with them so she can explore more places than just the flower field. Flora said she would be fine on her own as she gives Aria a bag and watches her go off with the group.

-