On The Roof

Georgia's POV

I woke up to a delicate kiss on the lips and a comforting, warm hug from Joey. I slowly opened my eyes to see him grinning at me.

"Morning beautiful" he said to me as he stared into my eyes and moved a piece of hair off of my face.

"Morning handsome" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Morning guyyyyys!" I heard Travis enthusiastically shout. Joey still faced me, and kept his arms around me,

"What time is it?" I quietly asked Joey.

"9:30, we're gonna go to The Harvester for breakfast, is that okay?"

"That's perfectly fine" I said leaning in to kiss him. As I did, he rolled me ontop of him to my surprise, then hugging me tighter.

"Well, you okay there Joey?" I chuckled while resting my head on his chest.

"I'm fine thanks!" He grinned.

"You guys good over there?" Cole asked while laughing. Joey and I both looked up.

"Great thanks!" Joey said extatically.

"Urrm, how are we all gonna get changed?" I asked shyly, feeling my face turn red.

"We won't look, well the others won't anyway" Joey said winking at me as I still laid ontop of him.

"Fair enough" I rested my head on his chest again while I laughed and listened to his gentle heartbeats. Everyone eventually woke up, Seb being the last to wake. Alfie and Vicky stayed in their clothes since they didn't bring anything and they were getting the train home around lunchtime. I got changed under Joey's bunk as there was a curtain over it so you can't see under it, it's the same on all of the bunks. After I got changed, I climbed out from under Joey's bunk only to see him leaning over smiling down at me, and to notice all of the guys were already changed.

"Urh, sorry I took a while" I awkwardly said.

"You didn't, we just change quickly, we're use to it" Max replied.

"Oh I see" I smiled at him, Joey hopped off his bunk to hug me.

"Are you ready to go?" He said whilst hugging me still.

"Yeah" I replied and he leant down to kiss me quickly. We let go of the hug only to see Cole and Travis pretending to make out. I must admit, it was very funny.

"Aww look at them" I said teasing them, putting my hands in a heart shape and pointing to them.

"Haha very funny Georgia" Travis said, running up to me, picking me up and spinning me around. I screamed and everybody laughed.

"TRAVIS PUT ME DOWN!!!!"

"Hahahahahahahhaha make me" Travis slyly replied.

"Fine." I started tickling him, poking him in the sides, he dropped me immediately.

"STOP IT, OKAY STOP, GEORGIA STOP!"

"No one messes with me bitches"

"Oh yeah?" Joey and Cole said at the same time.

"3....2....1...." I heard Seb whisper. I suddenly panicked and went to sit on the floor, but before I knew it, Joey, Cole, Seb and Travis had picked me up, put me on Joey's bunk and started tickling me, and I had no control whatsoever. Max recorded it and Alfie and Vicky sat there laughing. I couldn't do anything other than shout "LET ME DOWN! STOP IT! PLEASE!" Which the guys found very amusing.

"No one messes with you do they now, Georgia?" Travis said.

"Dude, not cool" I said as they stopped tickling me, the guys went to grab their jackets and Joey helped me off the bunk. He kissed me when I hopped down and grabbed our jackets from under his bunk, we all piled out of the bus, Joey and I hand in hand and headed into The Harvester resturant/diner which we had parked outside.

We were seated, I sat inbetween Joey and Travis and we all ordered our food. I had a full English breakfast with a cup of tea, the others all had a full English too, we all just spoke about the day ahead and random little things. Eventually we paid and left, we headed back to the bus.

"The next train is in half an hour and if we don't get that one the next one isn't until 9pm, would you mind dropping us there?"

"Of course not, it's a shame the train is so early" Max politely said.

Alfie and Vicky got their things together and we headed to the train station. After a 15 minute drive, it was time to say goodbye to my bestfriends for who knows how long.

"Well... This is it. Might not see you for a few days, weeks, months, who even knows, years..." Vicky said sadly.

"I promise I'll come see you, if I do go to America you can come visit and I'll come back to see you and we can Skype and if I come to pick up my things I'll make sure I see you then!" It was hard saying this, Vicky had always stuck by me, even when we were both being bullied, both suicidal, she was always there and I could be moving away from her, we don't even know yet. The guys were saying goodbye to Alfie.

"Georgia, I'll miss you so much, even if I see you again in a few days! Just make sure you text me 24/7 okay?" Vicky started to cry, as did I.

"I promise you" Vicky pulled me into a hug as we cried together, the guys came and hugged around us too, forming a large group hug. We pulled away and Vicky and I said one last goodbye. I said bye to Alfie and then they had to go. We were all sad that they had to leave, but it's not as if I'm never going to see them again! (Positive thinking right there).

"Georgia, are you okay sweetie?" Joey asked me as he lovingly stared into my eyes.

"I guess so, I'm just gonna miss her" I said shrugging as Joey pulled me into a hug.

"Would you rather go home?" He said sadly but softly.

"No! No way! I want to be with you, I'm just use to seeing those guys everyday, but it's going to be amazing chilling with you all the time"

"Good, I'll take you to visit them whenever you like and they can visit us!"

"I know Joey, thankyou" he pulled me in for a kiss which was disrupted by Cole over dramatically coughing.

The morning had been emotional, funny, sad, amazing. Let's see what lies ahead in the day.