Taken (One-shot)

BABALA : HUWAG BASAHIN ! KABALIWAN KO LANG PO ETO !! HAHAHA xD'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Dedicated kay Hapcher :

         Dedicated sa kanya kasi ano.. kasii.. hmmmm.. kasi fave namin pareho ang Sponge Cola at Parokya !! \m/ ayuun! May reason na rin ako. hahaha xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m here, at the same café where we used to hang out before. As I waited for here to arrive hindi ko maiwasan malala lahat ng mga nangyari sa amin.

As I reminiscence sa aming past bigla namang tumugtog ang isang kantang napaka appropriate para sa akin.

 Taken by One Direction

(sa mga di po alam yung kanta, click niyo na lang pos a right side, may music po diyan J )

Now that you can’t have me

You suddenly want me

Matthew, I want you back!” she said in a pleading tone.

It was those words that make me startled. Yan ang mga salitang sinabi niya 8 months after our break-up. I just accidentally bumped unto her sa Ayala.

Now that I’m with somebody else

You tell me you love me

I still love you, Matt and I know you still have the same feelings for me. Let’s start anew.”

She said those words as if napakadali lang  gawin. As if di ako nasaktan sa mga ginawa niya sakin dati. It was a 3 years relationship and she just wasted it for some random guy he met God knows where.

I slept on your doorstep

Begging for one chance

Yes, I waited sa harap ng bahay niya until dawn just to as her a second chance. A second chance to correct the mistakes I have done, kung meron nga! But what do I get? You went home with that asshole at pinamukha mo pa sa akin na hinding-hindi na magiging tayo.

Now that I finally moved on

You said that you missed me all along

And now what? Ngayon na naka moved on na ako at found the right girl for me, Angelique, my current girlfriend,  here she is saying that she missed me and asks me to be with her again? Ano tu , gaguhan?

Chorus:

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think I am?

You only loved to see me breakin’

You only want me coz I’m taken

Taeng music naman yan oh! Pero parang ganun na nga yun. She was known as the campus heart breaker before, and ayaw niyang makitang Masaya sa iba ang taong sinaktan niya.

You don’t really want my heart

No, you just like to know you can

Still be the one who gets it breakin

You only want me when I’m taken

Tama! She only want to see me breakin’ because of her and her ALONE.