Scene I

(A/N- I just want to let you guys know that I don't speak spanish and I'm using google translate so if there's anything wrong with the sentence please let me know thank you 😘💚)

This is my last day of classes for the semester, school is going on winter break. I'm finally getting a break from my college classes. I can't wait to get pounded after school. I need to relieve some of this stress from school and I'd my best choice for stress relief is sex. I know your thinking why not do yoga or a sport if I'm stressed.

I actually do yoga but it doesn't help relieve stress. I do gymnastics but it only makes me forget about everything for the moment.

I wonder if Zachary wants to be the one to pound me. I mean I'm not going to meat anyone else pound me but who knows if he wants to have sex today. Guess I'll have to wait find out after class.

-----

*BLLLLLLLINGGGGG*

Sometimes I hate hearing that fucking bell it's going to deafen me. As I walk out of the classroom I see my lovely boyfriend of four years in his lab coat,waiting outside the class for me. He's studying to be a gynecologist, he also practices obstetrics. I'm his test subject occasionally.

"Hola bebé" he says staring at me with his big bug eyes.

"When you stare at me with those big bug eyes it makes me want to suck your dick " I said while leaning into him inhaling his vanilla scent.

"You have such a DIRTY MOUTH" he smirked.

"So how about you wash it out with your cum" I suggest.

"Let's go I need to practice on you" he ordered while dragging me to his building on campus abruptly his tone no longer playful but serious.

"You might want to either slow down or pick me up I have in heels big boy" 

"Oh right I'm sorry" he apologizes while he turns around bending down so I can jump on his back.

"No problem big boy".

While we walk, well he walks while i'm carried by him, I think of our relationship. I met him my freshman year of college. He helped me through a lot and vice versa. He's been my everything these last 4 years. I can see a future with him and I can't wait.

"Today we will be practicing how to give genital exam" he informs me.

"Cool so you get to stick your fingers in me".