Chapter 3

I whispered to Jack, "I love you." Then turned to face the crew. I was wrong they didn't bring all the dogs. Just mine actually.

"Hi guys. So how have you guys been? I've missed you." I break the silence.

"Says those four hundred missed calls! Goddamnit (y/n). I literally thought you were hurt. We had to make awkward YouTube videos and Tyler wouldn't even speak. Ethan and I tried to make it funny. But you couldn't stop worrying about you. For crying out loud, I sold my two dogs because these tickets meant so much to me. You could've at least told me you were fine. I seriously thought you were dead! But all you were doing was making out with your stupid boyfriend just because you were desperate. We're going home in a couple of days. One way or the other." Mark said in a frustrated tone.

"SEÁN ISN'T STUPID! I LOVE HIM TO DEATH. I WASN'T DESPRATE MARK!" I exclaimed. "And I'm not going back, I'm staying here." WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY! I CAN'T LIVE HERE. JACK AND I HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED ABOUT THIS!

"So I sold my dogs for nothing? Is that what you're telling me?" Mark continued.

"Mark..." Tyler tried to cut in.

"No Tyler, he's right" Ethan interrupted this time.

"I'm sorry." I murmured. "Please stay with us. I'm not actually going to live here. You guys are my home. But Seán is also my home." Jack looks at me in this disappointed look. Did he actually want us to live here? Now I feel bad! For everything.

Seán planted a simple kiss on my cheek. Right in front of Mark, Ethan, and Tyler.