Chapter 16

We finally made it back to California.

We started to unpack a little and then Seán had to create a reading your comments video.

So I had to unpack myself. Mark, Tyler, and Ethan just brought boxes in and left. Which is fine but I still would've liked a little help. But they've already helped so much.

I unpack and unpack my arms get tired and I start craving toast.

I grab the toaster and plug it in. I go and get some bread from our official neighbors and I toast my toast.

I can only make one at a time though, which sucks, but oh well.

My one, non burnt, toast pops.

I put some butter and take a bite. I immediately spit it out. It was so disgusting.

I put in my next toast but this time I turn the crank up.

I grab a jar of peanut butter. And swipe it on the burnt toast. I've heard it was good, but never believed anyone about it. I take a bite and was surprised. It was surprisingly good.

I make more burnt toast and put peanut butter one it.

Once I'm done with that I go to the store to buy and actual camera. I want to start becoming a vlogger.

I buy some clothes also. Like this dress. It was black and it came with a beautiful necklace.

I bought Seán an outfit. I honestly think he would look great in it.

I end up wondering in the baby clothes section. I look at all the baby clothes and "awe" at everything I see.

I do end up wondering out. I grab a couple of games and I also get a bag of dog food.

I buy all the stuff I grabed and headed home.

I see a car parked in the spot I was going to park at. So I park somewhere else.

I grab a couple of bags and walk in the house. The dogs jump up on my and I put the bags down and pet them all.

I end up getting pushed on my back by the dogs and I end up giggling so much. I do make sure they don't get on my stomach.

Seán walks in the room. He comes over to me and lays by my side. I turns to his side and so do I. The dogs end up leaving. Seán gives me a kiss. I kiss him back. Then I hear some camera snaps.

I sit up and Seán does too. He looks over at me confused. "You didn't hear that?" I asked.

"Here what?" Seán literally has no idea.

"The camera snaps." I murmur.

"I didn't hear anything."

"I'm just paranoid. I'll finish grabing the groceries." Seán gets up then helps me up.

Seán grabs the bags one the floor and puts on the dining room table.

We finish getting the items out of the trunk of the vehicle. I now start unpacking the groceries.

"What's this?" Seán asks holding up the outfit I bought him.

"It's yours. Do you like it? I can take it back if you don't like it." I say.

"No. It's great. Thanks sweetie." He replies.

He puts the outfit down and gives me a kiss.

Once we finished unpacking the groceries I start unpacking more boxes.

Seán tells me to stop five minutes later though. He says it's too late and that I need to go to bed.

So I do. I put on my pajamas and go to sleep.

I'm really sorry. I feel like this book keeps getting more boring and more boring. I'm not going to give up on this book though. But I may start making time skips so I don't have to write unnecessary parts. I do hope you guys are enjoying the book though. And if you do agree that this book is getting more boring, I'm sorry. Some crazy stuff, I believe, should happen in a couple of chapters. If I'm correct.