Chapter 17

I wake up and see Jack still sleeping.

I put my slippers on and walk to the kitchen. I put bread in the toaster and make eggs.

Once I finish eating. I go back into the bedroom to wake Seán up, cause he still hasn't woken up.

"JACK!" I scream and jump in the bed.

That got his attention.

He looks at me confused.

"I made breakfast for you. Then we need to go to my parents house to give them the news and we need to make a video about me being pregnant." He stares at me. "SO GET UP!" I scream and jump some more.

I smile and sit down once I saw him get up and walk.

I get up a few seconds later and put on some comfy clothes and put very little make-up on.

I walk into the kitchen and see Seán slowly eating, how he normally eats.

I sneak up behind him and give him a hug and a kiss. I'm going to unpack the last bit here. I'll get my other stuff at Mark, Tyler, and Ethan's house tomorrow.

I see Seán get up and go to the bedroom, I assume he's getting ready. I go back into the kitchen to give the dogs food and water. And then I wait by the door.

I see Jack about two minutes later. He holds me by the waist. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I say back.

We walk to my parents house. We get to the door and knock, try to anyways. My parents open the door before I could even knock.

They pull us in and seat us down.

"I've been waiting for you (y/n) to come over and see us. We all love you very much and missed you." Mom said.

"I love you too mom." I smile. "You too dad."

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. (Y/l/n)." Jack says and smiles also.

"Hi Jack." My parents say at the same time and giggle.

"So, we have some news for you guys." I try to say but end up getting interrupted.

"YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED AREN'T YOU! OH MY GOSH! MY PUMKIN IS ALL GROWN UP!" My mom practically yells. She pulls me in a tight hug and my dad joins.

My dad wraps his arm around Seàn, meaning he can join the hug.

"No, I have different news." I reply.

"What is it Pumkin?" My dad questions.

"I'm...pregnant." I say.

It looks like my parents are about to cry.

They give me a normal hug this time. Again my dad allows Seàn to join.

I love my parents so much. "I love you guys." I whisper and start crying myself.

My parents end up running off and I'm confused.

They run back down here with a camera. They take many photos.

Of me. Seán and me. My dad and me. Mom and me. My dad and Seàn. My mom and Seàn. Mom, dad, and me. And many more.

We say our good byes and go back home. We were going to get my stuff tomorrow but Seán stops by and gets all my stuff. And I unpack those stuff. Until I'm wore out.

I take a short nap. Seán does end up waking me so he and I could make my video for my channel.

The video making process wasn't that long. I uploaded it and it already has comments saying that I'm a whore. It just said in the title that I have an announce meant.

I decide to stay away from the comments.

We end up having dinner and play a few games.

Seán was still playing his games and I went to bed.