Chapter 19

I wake up to only see sleepy Seán. I love him so much. Which is a great thing since I'm marrying him.

I'm just not happy to see all the mean comments when I post a video on my channel about this.

I get up and put my slippers on. I walk to the kitchen and start making some breakfast and the twins kick my belly.

I smile. I'm going to take great care of them.

I start making the eggs again. Then, what I assume is Seàn, grabs my hips and starts sway ing me back and forth. Then he starts kissing my neck. "I love you so much, (y/n)."

My assumsen was correct. "I love you too, Seán."

Seán sits down at the table waiting for his eggs.

Once his eggs were finished I started making mine. Then I start hearing more picture snaps. I learned to ignore them. Anytime I ask no one else hears anything. Some times I wonder if I'm going crazy.

I sit down by Seán and eat my eggs. He's a slow eater, but so am I.

I grab a mug and a glass after finished my first egg. I put coffee in the mug. And orange juice in the glasses. I handed Jack the coffee. I got the juice.

I eat my last egg and Seán walks off.

I get up and grab out plates. But clumsy me had to drop both glass plates on my feet. I felt a peice of glass jab in my foot. I tried to hold in my scream but I screamed and I started crying.

Seán ran into the kitchen. He helped me up and started walking out the door. "What about the dogs? They need feed." I ask worrying more about the dogs than my own health.

"I'll ask Mark or someone to do it." Jack says to me.

"I'll ask them on the phone, you don't need to be on you're phone while driving." I say.

"Okay. Just get into the car." Jack replies.

I get my phone out and dial Ethan's number. "Hey, (y/n) what's up?"

"Ethan our dogs haven't got feed her and I'm need to go to the hospital because glass got in my foot. You know where the dog food is. And we haven't cleaned the glass up yet, so could you sweep that. And then let the dogs in." I say worried about the dogs though they're outside away from that glass.

"Anything for you guys. Just give us a call anytime. Hope you're foot's fine. Bye." Ethan gets me to calm down.

"Okay thanks again Ethan. Bye." I say.

I get a call from Ethan not even two minutes later. "(Y/n)?"

"Yes?" I ask.

"Dusty isn't breathing." Ethan says.

I stop breathing for a minute.

Ethan kept repeating my name and so was Seán.

"Wh-what does he-he look like?" I ask scared about the answer.

"He's an old dog (y/n). Nothing killed him he was just an old dog." Ethan says.

I start balling. I burrow my face in my hands. Seán keeps rubbing my knee asking what's wrong. Ethan's still on the line waiting for me to say something. "Turn around. I tell Seán."

"What abou-" I cut Seán off.

"TURN AROUND." I tell. And start crying again.

Jack does as asked. Ethan's talking to me trying to comfort me.

I hang up on Ethan once we got there. I do my best at running into the house. Go out the back door and see Dusty and Ethan. Jack followed from behind.

Once Jack saw he grabbed me and gave me a hug. Ethan told us he hasn't feed the dogs yet. So Jack left to go give the other two dogs some food. I "run" up to Ethan and burrow my face into his shoulder and start crying even harder.

Ethan comforts me in a way no one else really can. Do I still have feeling for him? I can't I like Seán, I mean I said yes to marrying him.

I stop hugging Ethan and wipe my tears away. I don't need feelings for anyone else but this baby and Jack.