Chapter 4

All five of us are back at Jack's place. Plus my three dogs. There is not enough room for all of us. Sèan only has two bedrooms. One with a huge bed, the other is a twin bed. And another room with nothing. I have this planned out kind of.

"Mark, Ethan, and Tyler gst this room," the one with the biggest bed. "The dogs get this empty room. Then Seán and I can stay in this room. If this is alright with everyone else."

"Yeah. This'll work." Jack says.

"Great. You guys set your stuff in there and Jack and I will get the dogs."

"Alrighty." Seán replies.

"Pixie, Dusty, and Cloud, come here." They followed as ordered.

I put their beds in the corner lined up. Then scattered their toys and put a lot of food in their food bowls. Jack didn't even help, but that's fine. I just wanted to talk to him.

"So... Seán about earlier.."

"No need. I understand."

"But you seemed so disappointed when I said..." Again I get interrupted.

"No I understand. They have always been with you and I only knew you for a little while. I'm not worthy to have you. You all can go back I'll stay. I don't want to be in your way." I heard I quiet 'yes' outside the door. It sounded like Ethan but I'm not for sure.

"No. I really do love you. Don't think about earlier. We were all mad. Once we go home and talk everything through, they'll be completely fine with you."

I grab him and give him a tight hug. He picks me up and opens the door to go to the living room. My feet hit the rim but I'm fine. We stopped moving. Why? "Why'd we stop moving?" I open my eyes and turn and see them. Mark and Ethan. They were ease dropping. I'm guessing Tyler went to do all the very little unpacking. "Why guys? Why? Why'd you have to ease drop on us? Do you not trust us or something?" Jack sets me down. "I love Jack. You three love each other. Why can't I love whom ever I want? It's not your guys's life to live."

"We love you too." I could barely hear those words come out of Ethan's mouth.

"You guys already messed with my feelings please don't mess with them again." I run out of the house. But then everything goes pitch black.