Distractions

Harold's POV

I woke up the next morning thinking about what had happend yesterday. How beautiful she was, and how I felt the need to kiss her. But I know if I do, she'll find out everything. About what happend to her parents. She can never know, she would never forgive me.

Cassandra's POV

I was so distracted by all my thoughts and feelings about what happend yesterday, I didn't even hear the loud, screeching noise the kettle was making. I finally snapped out of my thoughts and made my morning coffee. Just like how my mother did everyday, I made it the same way she did. 

I sat their, sipping my coffee, confused. Why didn't he kiss me? Why didn't I kiss him? Is there something he isn't telling me? I shook my head to push the thoughts out of my head while spilling coffee on my lap. i jumped up and screamed in pain. I quickly ran into the kitchen grabbed a cloth and started wiping the coffee that spilled all over my pajama shorts. 

"Are you alright?" I turned my head around to see Harold, standing there all tall, and handsome. Can he not be so gorgeous? 

I heard him cough. Oh yea, he can hear my thoughts. I blushed because of what he just heard and just turned around to continue cleaning my shorts. 

"Aw Cassandra, don't be so embarassed now. I think your quite gorgeous yourelf." Harold said, snaking his arms around my waist, making me drop the cloth.

By this time all the coffee was mostly out of my shirt so I decided to call the shots. I turned around so me and Harry were facing each other. Our faces only inches apart. I could feel his icy cold breathe on my forehead, yes he was that tall.

After a while of just staring at him, and him staring back at me. I had enough of this tension. I got up on my tip-toes and planted my lips upon his. At first I could feel him stiffen up, was I doing it wrong? But he eventually got more passionate into the kiss.I felt so connected to him, like we were the ae person. 

I started getting strange thoughts of him and my parents, they were screaming at each other. I tried shaking the thoughts out of my head and just payed more attention on the kiss. I pulled him closer making him bit my lip a little. 

All of a sudden, I thought something horrifieng. I saw him, holding a hand gun, walking away from two dead bodys. My thoughts brought me closer to the bodies. I was shocked at what my mind lead me to next. Those bodies weren't just any bodies. They were my parents. 

The next thing I remember was hitting the cold, wooden floor. 

Harold's POV

I was suprised, for her first kiss she knew a lot. The kiss was intense and passionate. I was waiting for this moment for so long. It felt so good kissing her, I felt like we were made for each other. As cliche as it sounds. She pulled me closer causing me to bite her bottom lip abit. Hope she didn't mind that. 

She started kissing less intensly, and pulling away for a second here and there. No, this can't be happening. I was so caught up in the kiss I forget about everything. She suddenly fell to the ground and I screamed out her name. Look at what I've done.

It's too late now, she knows.