Chapter 18

eighteen
evans pov-
i hopped out of the car and went to the other side to open the car door for thalia. she stepped out clumsily and almost tripped. she grabbed my shoulders to steady herself, and i got lost in her eyes.
"evan, you in there somwhere?" she said tapping my forehead, snapping me back into reality. there was something about her that was so mesmerizing. we were seated and ordered our food shortly after. we talked for a bit, but i could tell she was excited to go clubbing.
"have you ever been?" i said as i finished the last bite of my food.
"been what?" she asked.
"you know, clubbing." i said raising my eyebrows suggestivley.
"oh um, well. no. is that bad?" she said nervously.
"no babe! you'll be fine. im glad ill be there for your first time." i said with a laugh.
***********************************************
i took her hand in mine as we entered the club. she was shaking. i wonder why she was so nervous. i turned her head to face mine and passionatley kissed her.
"you are going to be fine. im here lia. have a little fun." i said into her ear. she nodded in response.
"do you want a drink?" i asked.
"sure, ill have whatever you have." she said daringly. no we weren't of age to drink, but one of my friends older brother works the bar, he's cool with it. i got the drinks and layed down the money.
"nah, you and your lady friend have as much as you like. its on me." said brad as he pushed my cash back toward me.
"thanks man, you're the best." i said over the blaring music. i walked back toward thalia and handed her the drink. before i knew it, we were both just drunk enough to have a little more fun than usual.
"evan lets go dance!" she said as she dragged me onto the dance floor. her back side was against the front of my body as we danced together. the music was so loud you could feel it in the floor. colored lights lit up the dim club. i put my hands on her waist and spun her around to face me.
"you are so beautiful thalia." i said as i kissed her lips lightly.
"and you're a really good liar." she said as she winked. a few more drinks later we were incredibly drunk, and yet still somehow able to stand straight long enough to dance a little more. my mind was fuzzy, but from what i could tell, thalia was grinding on me. im not complaining at all either. how are we gonna get home? were both way too drunk to drive. i checked my watch, but i couldnt read it. my vision was too blurry. thalia grabbed my wrist and held the watch close to her face and squinted her eyes.
"babe, i think its th-three fourty five." she slurred out.
"okay, should we catch a cab and rent a hotel? we cant drive." i sugested.
"yeah, that sounds good." she said.
we quickly found a cab and stumbled into our hotel room.
"crap i dont have any pajamas." she said.
"here, wear my undershirt. i said as i stripped off my jacket, and button uo shirt. i pulled the plain white t-shirt over my head and handed it to her. i guess ill just sleep in my boxers. once we were both in our make-shift pajamas, we hopped into bed, and both let out a sigh at the same time. we laughed at eachother. i climbed under the covers with her and snuggled her close to my chest. i kissed her lips. it was a sloppy and wet kiss, but filled with love. i trailed down to her neck. a small whimper of pleasure escaped her mouth and i smiled in victory. she flipped me uderneath her and took charge. i love it when she gets demanding. she pressed her hands on my bare chest to keep her balance as she slammed her lips up against mine. i let out a faint moan and she smiled through the kiss. i wanted to have a little more control than i had at the moment, so i bravley slid my tounge across her bottom lip. she quickley granted entrance as i explored her mouth. after a while, she pulled away and pecked my nose and fell back on the bed and into my arms once again.
"that was fun." she said trying to act casual. but a smile was tugging at her cheeks.
"yes it was, and i was lucky enough to spend an amazing night like tonight with someone as wonderful as you." i said. she caressed my face with the back of her hand and pushed a few stray hairs out of my eyes and kissed me once more.
"goodnight evan. i love you so much." she said sweetly.
"goodnight sweetie, and not as much as i love you." and with that, we quickly fell into a much needed sleep together.

AUTHORS NOTE-
what do you guys think so far! did you like this chapter? *wink wink* *smirk* haha. sorry if there are any crazy typos! its really late, lol. if yall would comment & vote this story it would mean so much! you guys are the greatest. xx