1.

lira In MM

My Name Is  Lira Glore And Im 17
Years Old And I Live In The Projects With My Mama That I Dont Get Alone With At All She Treat Me Like Im A Just Some That She Didnt Push Out And I Never Knew Who My Dad Was My Bestfriend India Westbrooks Knows Alot About Me And Mom.

Ring Ring Ring
Phonce Covo

Me: Hello?
India: Come Walk With Me To The Store Im Outside
Me: Okay

I Slid On My Nikey Flops And Walked Outside " Hey Bitchh" India Yelled. I Laughed And Hugged Her. We Walked To The Store And Bought Some Hotchips And Alot More Stuff. We Was Walking Back To My House " Do You Think Your Mom Would Let Me Spend The Night?" India Asked. " It Depends If She Not In Her Bitchy Mood" I Said. " Ayee Ma" Somebody Said. We Just Kept On Walking. " I Know Yall Bitches Heard Me " He Said. I Turned Around . " Who You Calling A Bitch ?" I Asked Once He Walked Up. " I Was Talking To Yo Ass Acting Like You Didnt Hear Me And Shit " He Said. India Blowed And Rolled Her Eyes. " What Did You Want ?" I Asked Rolling My Eyes. " Im About To Leave " India Said. " No Just Wait" I Said Low. " Aye Killer We Need You " Some Men Yelled. " Ight Bruh Aye Ma Ima See You Around " He Said . I Just Shook My Head. Once We Got Back To My House My Mother Was There With Her Friend Shamicka And I Dont Like Her At All. " Hey Ms. Trina Do You MIND If I Stay With Lira Tonight?" India Asked. She Started At Us And Lit Up Her Cigarette. " I Dont Mind Indy" She Said Smiling. We Walked Up To My Room And Started Talking.

Killer Pov
" Aye Bruh She Was Fine " Ace Said. Ace Been My Nigga Since I Can Rember After I Moved Away From My Momma And Pops I Came Out Here And Started Slanging . Bitches From Left And Right Shiid. I Run The Whole Mami

" Aye Killer Tha Package Just Came In From Mexico" Ace Said. " Ight Bro Lets Run This Shit" I Said Walking Out The House. I Got To The Trap And Went To My Office. I Opened Up The Package And Saw That I Had My Right Amount. " Alrite Red Put This Shit In The Cash Machine" I Said. " Come On Bruh Im Hungry As Fuck Lets Go To Munchies" Ace Said. " Ight Lemme Put This Shit Up Then We Can Go"

Lira❣️

" India Hoe Lets Go Get Some Food" I Said Rolling Over. " Is You Sure You Not Preg ? You Just Ate My Fruit Rollup" India Said. " Ha Ha Very Funny Come On" I Said. We Walked Down Stairs And  My Mama Boyfriend Craig Was On The Couch Rubbing Her Creatures. " Mama Can We Go To Munchies Right Down The Street ?" I Asked. " Who Money You Got Lil Gurl ?" She Asked. " Not Yours" I Mumbled. India Stepped On My Foot. " Can We Pleasee Ms.?" India Asked. " Yall Got One Hour" She Said. " And Brang Me Some Chicken" Craig Said. " Getcha Own Shit" I Said Walking Out The Door. " He Gone Beat Yoo Ass One Day" India Said Laughing.