3.

Killer In MM

Still India Pov❣️

" Umm Can I Help Chu ?" I Asked. " Look We Dont Need No Trouble But The Hostpital Sent Us" He Said. " How They Know Where We Stay ?" Lira Asked. " Umm They Know Where Everyone Live" Ole Girl Said. " Okayy ? " I Said. Lira Closed The Door And Locked It. I Had To Text My Mama And See Wtf Is Goinn On.

Me- Who Did You Have Coming To The House ? Because U Work At The Hostpotal

" You Know Craig Had A Range ? And I Got The Keys" Lira Said Jingiling The Keys.

Lira Pov

So Me And Killer Was Texting . And He Said He Wanted To Get To No Me So We Gone Meet At The Mall. And Ace Like India So Im Gone Get Them Together. BZZZ

AceY🖤- Wassup ? Where Yall At ?
Me- She Driving Now .We Halfway Here
AceY🖤- Bet
Me- Okay Future
Me- Brotther In Law
AceY🖤- 😂😂 Ight Then Sis In Law
Me- 💯🙄

" Um We Here LiLi" India Said. " My Bad Indy I Was Texting Ace" I Said. I Saw Her Roll Her Eyes And Blow Her Breath. She Got Out And Entered The Mall. Now She Mad, Oh Well.

India☹️

I Mean Yeah , I Got A Lil Jelly Because I Like Him And She Over There Texting Him , Like Wtf Bruh? I Was So In My Thoughts That Ain See Killer And Ace Standing Right There .

" You Ight Shawty ?" Ace Asked. " Im Straight " I Said Lien. " Why Tf You Lien ?" Killer Said. Lira Walked Past Us Into Rainbow. " Yall Must Be Mad At Each Other ?" Ace Asked. " Yeah Ion Care Thoo " I Said My Voice Cracking , And I No Damn Well I Care. " Mhhm You Dont Care ?" Killer Asked Eating Hot Chips. I Looked At Him And Shook My Head Yes. " What You Dont Care About ?" Lira Asked Holding Two Boxes. I Shook My Head. " Yall Just ..." Killer Said. " We Just What ?" Lira Asked. " Anti " Ace Said. "Whateva" I Mumbled And Walked Off Into Love Bird. " Welcome To Love Bird Can I Help You ?" A Men Asked. "No Sir" I Said Smiling. " Just Let Me No" He Said Smirking. He Was Cute " Really You Just Gone Walk Off ?" Ace Asked Coming Behind Me. " Leave Me Alone" I Said. " Nope" He Said.

Ace Pov💉

She Was Over There Acting So I Went Over There And Asked Some Girl Name Kelly For A Dressing Room. " Is That All You Need Sir ?" She Asked Biteing Her Bottom Lip. " Yeah Thats It Thanks Thoo" I Said. She Walked Me To The Dressing Room. " Thanks" I Said. " No Problem Sir" She Said And Walked Away. India Walked Up To Me With A Ugly Look. " Whats Wrong Withco ?" I Asked Her. " Nonthing , Can I Get This Dressing Room Please ?" She Asked With A Attudie . She Already Getting Jelly And She Aint Mine Yet . I Held It Opended And Walked In Behind Her. " Get Out " She Said. " No " I Pushed Her Into The Wall And Put My Hands Above Her. " Why You Acting ?" I Asked Her. " Im Not Acting" She Said. " I Grabbed Her Waist. " Stop Playing With Me Lil Girl" I Said In Her Ear.

Lira Pov❣️

Me And Killer Was Laughing And Having A Good Time. " So How Old Are You ?" I Asked Him. "23" He Said And Layed Back A Lil. I Almost Chocked On My Drink. " You Ight ?" He Asked. " Nal I Got To Go But Thanks Thoo" I Said. I Walked Into Love Bird To See If India Was Still Up In There. I Walked To The Back Where She Was At. I Heard Her And Ace In The Dressing Room Talkin, I Knocked The Door. " Who Is It ?" India Said. " Nigga This Aint No House Come On We Got To Go" I Said. They Opened The Door And She Got Her Stuff. She Handed Me The Keys And I Walked Outside To The Truck And Felt Guilt. India Came In In And Was Looking Clueless. "Whats Wrong?" She Asked. "Bruh He 23 And Im 17 I Dont Wanna Do That" I Said. " Oh My God , Is - Is Ace 23 Also ?" She Asked. " Yeaah "
We Didnt Say Nun To Each Other The Whole Ride.....

Killer Pov🍦

" You Ready Bruh ?" I Asked. " Yeah " We Got In And Killer Was Driving. I Pluged Up My Phone To The Radio And Then I Called Lira To See What Happened. She Anweres On The Third Ring

India- Hello ?
Me- Yeah Why You Anwersing Lira Phone ?
Killer- She Just Nosey
India- Mhm Whateva Shut The Fuck Up
Lira- Hello ?
Me- Yeah What Happened Why You Leave
Lira- Because I Didnt Know Yall Was 23
India- We Didnt Know
Me- Sorry , How Old Is Yall ?
Lira- 17

I Looked At Killer And He Looked At Me. " Oh Shit" We Said Together

😛• Stay Tuned•😛