5.

lira pov

" uh uh ... hey ?" i said and looked back.
" hey " he said and like a carmel boy came to the door and i looked confused.
" you must be lira ?" he asked and i nodded. they let us in and we sat down.
" soo ......?" the boy said. " you josh ?" i asked and he nodded.
" well .... my mom ... trina said that you was my brother and i was just tr-

" what ? nah my moma .. TRINA aint never told me i had a sister for these 19 years i been here on earth " josh said.
" exuse me ? .... i was tryna just see " i said shocked. " nah ion think so .. who told you that marie ?" he asked looking at india. " no trina did ... she in jail or whatever and our momma got cancer and i guess she wanted to tell me before she died or whatever " i said soft. he sighed " well look we can go see if we is or not but im sure we aint cause my pops wouldve been told me " he said. " and you think so ? the same reason why be didnt tell me or trina like what the fuck ?" i said getting pissed. " well that aint my fuckin fault lira DAMN " he said angrly.
it got quiet.
" look im sorry but i just dont belive that i have a sister , shid i barley talk to my damn moms so ... lira ion know " he said holding his hands in his face.

i looked at him then walked out and got in the truck. india came out behind me into the passanger side. once she got in i balled off , bests to belive ain gotta stick around for shit 💯.

••••••••

josh🤔

" bruh what the hell ?" killer asked.
" what bruh ?" i asked. " why you run her off like that ?" he asked. i shruged and walked to the kitchen to get some water.

" come on bro just give her a chance " ace said and i shook my head no.
" nah , ion belive that shit how she just gone come out the blue talking about im her brother and shit nah mane " i said leaning against the counter. ace rubbed his curls. " come o- " no fohh " i said getting mad. ace shrugged and texted on his phone. Bzzz he showed me.

Lira meet us at the 911 place in 5 so we can get this stuff wit.

😂😂😂💀 whats a 911 place ?

Shut up 😂 you know what I'm talking about the hospital nigga 👌🏽😂

Okay nigga 😭🤙🏼

" bruh come onn . " i said grabing my keys and getting in the car

india💕

me and lira pulled up and turnt off the car. " call them and see where they at " lira said and you could by her voice and her face that she was stressed out. i nodded.

ring ring ring

killer - hello ?

me- wheree thee hell yall att ?

killer- look beside yall , dummy

i hung up and looked beside and they was right there bumping nba youngboy. they got out and waited for us. i turnt to lira , we got out and they all started talking but my head was everywhere. i pulled lira to the side.

" lira listen okay , i can that you stressed and I don't want you to be stressing so I want you to know from your Bestfriend that I'm always here whenever you wanna talk okay ?" I said and she nodded smiling.
" Okay " she Said and we walked in.
Her and josh went up there to They singed in.

" India you still mad at me ?" Ace asked and I just ignored him. I started off into the space looking at the signs on the wall. " India " ace growled. I Looked At Him. " what ?" I said with a mug.
" why you being like that ? I didn't do shit to you " he said. " cause .. I don't know I'm just worried about my Bestfriend " I said. He grabbed my hand. " ahh ... she gone be okay .. don't worry shawty " he said smiling and smiled and nodded.

Lira😍

" Lira and Josh Glore " thee doctor said. We stood up and walked back to the his office. We sat down and he read the paper. " so what we Tryna see is that ... if you Yall is really related?" He asked and i nodded. " okay so do y'all mind if I take some blood ?" He asked. " nah " we both said. He stuck a needle in our arm and that shit hurts. He walked out and said it was gone take like 10 minutes for The results. It was quiet.

" lira what if you really is my lil sister ?" He asked looking at me. I shrugged.
" shidd who knows ? ... guess we would have a lot of catching up to do " I said chucking the last part Looking up.
He chuckled and looked at me then grabbed my hand and I looked at him.
" the only reason why I did this was cause .. I think you might be my sister but I don't know " he said and shrugged I gave him a warm smile. " i dont know but that's all Trina have ever told me so I just wanted to found out " I said. And he nodded then it got quiet.

" shidd I hope that we don't have to pay for this .. cause i want some food " I said and he laughted.

The doctor came back " Okay .. here it says that it's 99% that lira glore and josh glore is brother and sister " he said and i was shocked like wtf ?. I nodded and walked out.

I Walked To The range and got in the others got in after me.

" so is yall ?" India asked. " yeah " josh said and she pouted. " Whats Wrong ?" I asked. " well now he can't be my sugar daddy " she said with her lips poked out. We all started laughing.

India😂

We pulled up at Apple bee's I guess to celebrate or Some but I was hungry as hell. We walked in and got a table. We sat down and order. Josh was sitting beside me rubbing all on my thighs and stuff. Thenn ace was on the other side of me Texting. " chill ouuu " I said laughing to josh and he laughted to. Ace dropped his phone then picked it up. " Damn " he whisperd. Bzz

Bsf🤞🏽 - India why you && AceY not talking ?

Me- idkk 🤷🏽‍♀️ &a Idc .

Bsf- you tweaking but okay 👌🏽

I Put My Phone down and listened to them talk. " my arm hurt from that shot manee " lira whined. " that didn't hurt " josh said laughing. " uh huh you prolly didn't feel it Thoo " she pouted.
" in Yo booty ?" I asked. And they laughted " nah I wasn't about to get that shit in my ass hell nah " josh said laughing. We laughted " I mean it wouldn't have fazed you " ace said and josh flipped him off. " nah Cuhh it wouldn't have fazed yo girl Thoo " josh said. " wich One ?" Lira asked.
" Damn ... ion Even Got a girl " ace said and i looked at him and he mugged me.

" okay then " I said. " ooo .. "lira said and we laughted.

Tonight just might go Alrite I hope 🤞🏽 so ❤️