6.

Lira⭐️

We was leaving apple bee's once everybody was dropped off i went home and took a quick shower getting ready to go out tonight. I mean hell might as well it aint nonthing eles to do. i put on my black jumpsuit and white sandals i put my hear into a bun and put a white head band around it so it would atleast look right. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs waiting for these folks. about 10 mintues later there was a knock on the door " come in " i said and india walked in. " hey bihh , you look cute mama " she said and i smiled and hugged her.
" you look good to " i said and she smiled. " so you ready? " she asked.
" girl we still under age we cant go to no club " i said and sat down.
" okay ? yo birthday next friday and mines tomorrow aahh ! " she said and flipped her hair with her tounge out.
" okay ? but today's not next friday or tomorrow sus so just shut up " i said getting irrated. " whats yo problem all of sudden? you cant get mad at me cause of something that i cant help " she said said rasing her voice. i jumped up cause im not the one she wanna fuck with and she know it.
" so? but you the one who said " come on girl lets go out " like we just over 18 or something " i said yelling. " but you being a bitch about it acting like we wasnt going to go with ace and your brother " she said throwing the fake ID's. i scoffed and shook my head.
" you should've said that " i snarled.
" you know what......mmhmm i dont got time for yo bullshit or nobody eles , i will go out and have fun i dont need you " she said clapping and flipped her hair staring at me. " iight adios tha fuck you still here for? " i said and she rolled her eyes and walked out. i stormed upstairs and took off my clothes and put on some more comfy clothes. i really didn't care she wanna act like that thats her 🤷🏽‍♀️ fuck her and them !

india‼️

i pulled up at club storm and met ace , killer , and josh.
" hey indy where lira? " killer asked.
" hey and umm she was asleep when i pulled up i guess she didn't want to come " i said and smiled.
" oh okay " he said. it got quiet beside the music " well yall ready to go in? " josh said.
" hell yeah " i said. " lets go " ace said and we walked in they didn't even ID me. my song booty me down came in and i started twerking , hitting splits and some more. " ayee india lets go get a drink " josh said. i nodded and we went to the bar.
" hey josh how may i help you? " the lady said and he smirked.
" hey candy lemme get two vodaks on ice " he said and she nodded. when she got done i took the drink to the head and his mouth was opended. honstly i didn't know what the fuck i was doing i was just tryna show him that age was nonthing and that i could still be wild. " dang ma " he said and licked his lips. i smirked and whispered in his ear " its alot more things i can do with my mouth " he looked shocked and told the bar women to give me another drink.

after like 3 drinks i was slurred and couldn't see straight barley could walk. josh had went to go pee so ace had took me to VIP where him chris, killer , and josh was sitting.
" so Indy why lira didn't come again? " ace asked.
" cause that hoe was acting like a bitch talking about how we was still under age to go to a club and have fun , so i told her fuck it and that i was still gone come with or with her and she was feeling some type of way and told me aidos so i was like well fuck her then " i slured. " oh i thought she was sleep though? " killer asked.
" nah i was just playing but thats why she didn't come so i dont care , but i need to ge-ge-

..................

killer☹️

india was in the middle of a sentence and done fell out.
" Shit ! " i yelled. " what happended? " josh asked running back from talking to some thot.
" man if you was paying more atteion to her you would know nigga ! now what the fuck how many drinks did you give this girl? " ace yelled. " she had like 3 shots and maybe 5 drinks man i dont know i was just tryna see how long she could go " josh said yelling.
" lord josh mane you done overdosed the girl on liqour " chris said. we looked at him cause he sounded dumb.
" on liqour? man shut up but josh did you forget that she is 17? " i said. he looked up from tryna shake her. " what 17? and this nigga was gone tryda talk to her? " he said looking at ace.
" man dawg yo ass can go to jail for bringing a 17 year older into a club and buying her drinks nigga cause yo dumb ass the one who did all of this " chris said.
" aint nobody gotta know " ace said.
" what if she dead? we gotta take her to the hostpital boy what we gone say? she fell and hit her head? " i asked. " we could " chris said and looked him.
" nah we needed call her bestfriend and see what she doing and can she help " josh said.
" lira is not gone wanna talk to her you didn't hear about that big ass blow up they just had? " i yelled.
" chill out he was in the bathroom " chris said making a face.
" well hell fuck it yall asses betta do some cause im not going to fucking jail fah yall asses ! " i yelled and walked out the club.

liraa💔

i had just woke up after everything that had went on i was like fuck it its been about 4 hours or maybe 5 cause she left af 9:36 and its 2:45 well forget i dont know. i hope she know what she getting herself into going out with josh and ace. my phone ringed knocking me out of my thoughts. i grabbed it and anwered it.

me- hello?

wind in the background.

me- hello?

them- lira? lira? can you here me?

me- killer?

killer- yeah where you at?

me- home why?

killer- cause yo fucking bestie done fell tha fuck out.

me- so?

killer- so? really lira? come to my crib and come help us.

me- why should i help her? she didnt wanna listen to me so fuck it? yall betta call the ambalance or something.

killer- so we can go to jail? lira she 17 we over 18 we can go to jail for bringing her ass to a club

me- who bought her drink?

killer- josh

me- oh well then let his ass go down

i hung up and started going back to sleep. she'll be okay if that was me she wouldn't have came its not like the first time she done did this stuff to me after i done did for her

flash back

" come on lira we not gone get caught its a one time thing pleas " india said.
" india girl we 16 and im not about to go no hotel room with a bunch of niggas you can by yourself " i said. " bet ! you never wanna do anything fun with me you just a stuck up whore " she yelled.
" and you acting like a bitch ass child so whats yo point? " i said and she walked up on me like she was gone swing on me.

flash back over

well i be tryna to tell her she dont listen to me ! i snuggled more and went off to sleep.

- read more ❤️ like , like , like😊