8.

Ace/Austin😍

" i can't belive this shit " i mumbled walking to my car. india got in the passenger side and was texting somebody.
" uh can you take me to lira house? " she asked.
" yeah "
a few minutes later we pulled up and got out. i knocked onna door and she came looking mad.
" what's wrong withcha? " i asked her and sat down on the couch.
" maneee , where killer at? " i asked once again.

" prolly over his bitch house " lira mumbled.
" who? " i asked.
" i forgot the chick name " she said and cleaning off the counter.
" want me to talk to him fah you? " i asked.
" no , ion ca bout it " she said.
" you sure? i mean like ..." india said.
" i'm positive " she said and rolled her eyes.
i pulled out my phone and texted killer.

me- say bruh

" and don't be over there texting him either " lira said.

killer💉- huh

me- wassup witchu and Lira

killer💉- she stripping wya

me- 😂😂 she what?

" what's funny? " india asked.
" nonthing girl " i said and she smacked her lips.

killer💉- i meant tripping.

me- iight we at lira crib

killer💉- bet.

" aye if killer come it ain't my fault " i said and locked my phone.
" what you mean? " lira asked.
" you talked to him? " india asked.
" yeah " i said.
it was a knock onna door and lira got it.

Lira🙁
i went to the door trying too look out but it was dark asf. i opended and it was Josh and Killer like wtf?
" my nigga " killer said and shook ace hand.
" happy birthday india " Josh said smirking and ace was mugging the hell out of him.
" nigga it's not even my birthday , it's 1:42 am " she said.
i started laughing and everybody was looking at me crazy.
" uh tha fuck y'all looking at? " i asked rolling my eyes. i went upstairs and layed down in my bed. 5 minutes later it was a knock onna door.
" come in " i said and killer walked in and turned on the light.
" noo turn it off " i said he turned it off then sat down on my bed , like niggaa?
" wassup? " i asked looking at him.
" wassup witchu , you just left " he said and put his hand on my leg and i moved it.
" what's wrong with you Lira , why you playing? " he asked.
" who playing? and did you have fun over yo girlfriend house? " i asked looking toward the window.
" she ain't my girlfriend mane , ion like ha ! she my ex and she stay texting me stupid shit like that " he said pulling my face toward him.
" then block ha " i yelled.
" for what? it don't bother me and it shouldn't bother you " he said and layed back.
" what's yo real name? " i asked and he looked at me funny.
" michael? Tyga? " he said with a slick attudie and started texting on his phone.
" and then you gone start texting?"
" so? you tripping over some dumb shit girl , i don't fucking talk to ha like that and me and you ain't even together " he said and threw his phone down.
" okay? but by me saying some about the " petty " shit that obviously mean some don't it? "
" it depends on what you trying to say , you a cool ass female and it'll be nice to talk to you Lira , but you on some dumb shit "
" iight ion ca " i said and picked up my phone playing with the popper thing.
" yes you do " he said laughing and i scoffed.
" nah not really "
" i'll let you read the messages so you can see for yo self " he said.
i stuck my hand and he laughed and gave it to me.
" what's the password? " i asked.
" hmm give it here " he said.
" nah what is it? " i said and he smacked his lips.
" 2567 " he said.
i put it in and went to the girl name and read the messages from when they broke up , and he was telling truth 😂 i couldn't believe that.
" mmm " i said and gave it back to him.
" now is you satisfied? " he asked
" yeah but still though "
" ain't no still though , you got proved wrong and you don't like that " he said laughing.
i looked him in his eyes and he licked his lips.
he grabbed pulled me toward him and we layed back. my phone started ringing and we pulled apart and he groaned making me laugh,
" its india momma " i said and he nodded. i went outside the door and anwersed it.

me- wassup?
her- where tha fuck is india?
me- mm mm ion kno she prolly downstairs
her- then why would you say you didnt kno?
me- bruh .... what you want? i heard what you did that aint cool marie
her- so im grown , its ny house and my rules she betta move in witchu
me- iight , you wanna talk to ha?
her- nah tell her im coming to get her so she can move with her daddy up town cause i cant deal
me- okay bye

i hung up and went downstairs and india was sitting in ace lap flirting and shit it was cute i guess josh was gone so i stood on the side listing.

" i dont know austin , but what if lira and killer not on good terms by then " india said.
" they will be baby , dont worry " he said and she smiled.
i walked in and she junped up holding her chest and ace was laughing at her.
" that wasn't funny " she said and hit him.
" your mother just called " i said and propped up against the counter.
" lord , what she say? " she asked.
" that she was coming to get you , so you could move in with yo dad cause she can deal " i said soft.
" im not going , thats up town where them white folks at ! lira can i stay with you? " she begged.
" yeah but indy she made up her mind already " i said.
" so you leaving us? " ace asked.
" who leaving? " killer asked.
" india " i said.
" whe-
it was a knock on the door and ace opended it and it was marie
" come on india " marie said grabbing her.
" lemme go , yall gone help me? " she screeched tryna break thru
we all moved foward but them colby and some mo niggas blocked the way and we couldn't get thru. Marie and colby had the niggas to block off so we couldn't get thru
" help me " india yelled kicking while they put her inna car and locked the doors.
" man let her out " ace yelled to the man but he was standing their til they pulled off.
" fuck " ace yelled and sat down i went upstairs and grabbed my phone.
I dailed marie number and she anwersed on the 4th ring.

Marie- hello?
Me- what the fuck do you think you're doing?
Marie- this is my daughter okay ? Not yours , just because yo mother in prison and left you to shit in hell dosent mean nonthing
I dropped the phone and started crying my only best friend and friend was leaving me and there was nonthing i could do about it

India pov❤️

" momaa what the fuck? " i yelled from the backseat
" Look lira is not good for you and im your mother i know whats best for you ... so your going to live with john " she said.
" what the fuck ? My dad ? The same nigga who raped me when i was a little girl and you want me to live with him ? You knew this momma and you didn't do nonthing about it " i said crying.
" Well you might as well get over it cause your moving in with him " she said and the car stopped and they got out and pulled me out i was screaming and kicking trying to get out but they was holding me down and i seen we was at my daddy house in the middle of nowhere , where he could do anything he wanted to me. They carried me in the house and put me on the couch.
" John take care of her cause she's just like you , she need help " my momma said then her and colby left.
My dad sniffed up the rest of his white stuff and walked to where i was i whimpered and tried to scoot back on the couch he grabbed me and i got out his hold and tried to run but he caught me and threw me on the floor and started unbuckling his belt pulling down his pants.
" i been waiting for you to come " he said and gripping me by my hair and putting me on the bed. I picked my the glass that was on the night stand and threw it at him but i missed.
He pulled me to him while i was trying to get out his grip he was kissing on my neck and stuff and i yelled then he hit me and everything went black.