Chapter 21: Preparations

Authors Note:

Okay!! This chapter has some SMUT SCENE.. I shouldve put this on the 'so ist es immer' chapter but i thought this will be better in this chapter :) if youre not good with smut scene or bedscenes.. skip the half of the part :) again my photos are credited on pinterest and drinkyourfuckingmilk, seriously this account has some serious levihan ships! :) 

Soon the party is over and everyone thanked Hanji and Levi for the great party, Levi in reply thanked them too especially his friends who helped him decorate and prepare for the party, again, all of them congratulated the officially engaged couple as they head out the house, leaving the two inside the house. Levi looked around and saw that it was a pretty mess around. He face palmed but soon smiled because this mess is what made Hanji happy, that makes him happy too.

"We better clean this mess up huh" Hanji teasingly smile as she was about to get the vacuum cleaner but Levi stopped Hanji on her tracks.

"No, we have tomorrow to do that, for tonight, I just want you" Levi said as he looked at those hazel chocolate eyes of Hanji, Levi gave a calm smirk as he caressed her hair and leaned in for a sweet kiss.

Levi broke the kiss as he suddenly picked Hanji into his arms like she is a bride and walk upstairs.

"What're you doing Levi?!" Hanji chuckled as she wrapped her arms into Levi's neck.

"I should practice carrying you like this you know, So that ill be used to when were already married four eyes." Levi smiled.

Hanji laughed as she kissed Levi's cheeks. As soon as they arrived at Levi's room they shut the door and Levi stole a lustful kiss from Hanji, Hanji responded as she wrapped her arms around Levi's neck.

"Oh Levi." Hanji muttered while Levi licks her neck, she felt his fiery determination to dominate her once again. but Hanji thought of something tonight. then she pushed Levi into her bed making him fall.

"Whats wrong?" Levi asked Hanji.

Hanji did not respond, instead she walked slowly at Levi seductively as she takes off her shirt, leaving her only with bra and her shorts and underwear. She went on top of Levi. glared at him like she is hungry and he is some kind of food to be eaten away.

"H-hanji!" Levi said as Hanji pinned his arms above his head.

"I will dominate you tonight Levi" Hanji with an evil smile kissed Levi's lips, all the way down to his neck, his body and she stopped on Levi's abdominal part, licking some of his abs as Levi let out a satisfying moan.

"o-oh shit hanji.." Levi lifted his head as Hanji went for his pants.

She started caressing the hard bump on the man's pants as Levi let her. he really enjoys the moment. Hanji then pulled off Levi's pants and she saw his boxer and the large erected thing on his boxers. she started massaging the erected thing on Levi's boxer as Levi groaned in lust and desire.

"Shit Hanji, dont.."

"Dont what huh?" Hanji smiled as she took off his boxer and saw Levi's manhood, erected as ever. She started massaging and licking its tip.

"HAnji dont. uhh. stop.. Dont stop.." Levi moaned as he started grabbing Hanji's hair as she started sucking his penis.

"Levi. mmmhmm" Hanji moans as she suck Levi's part and went deep into her mouth. all the way down, up and down into Levi's.

"Fuck Hanji ahh !" Hanji went fast and Levi pushed her head even faster. the pit in His chest grew as he moaned out "oh hanji. please . more, ahh!"