Chapter 17: So ist es immer

--Time Skip in the Evening--

Hanji and Levi, after spending the day cuddling and eating those super sweet cereals was now sitting in the rooftop where they also built a sleeping bags and a tent, they decided to sleep there tonight. the two look at the stars with awe as they drink some mild alcoholic drinks when Levi started to speak

"Four Eyes"

"Yes midget?"

"Tell me about yourself" Levi smirked as he drinks his bottle of beer.

"You know about me Levi haha" Hanji stated.

"Not yet, you know. what are your favorites, your places, things like that, i only knew about your shitty attitude and how filthy you are and how much i love you. but i did not even know those other things." Levi rolled his eyes.

Hanji realized that Levi wants to know Hanji as like what Erwin did in the morning, Erwin knew Hanji's favorites when they were kids that is why Levi wants to know too. He's still intimidated at those eyebrows. Hanji smiled and looked at the stars.

"Well, you should tell me about yourself too okay?"

"kay"

Hanji exhaled as she started "Well, you know that i like those cereals, mostly I like sweets, like cakes and ice creams"

"and then, I have a little crush with our principal Mr. Shadis"

"Hanji! what the hell!" Levi screamed "Im your boyfriend!"

HAnji laughed and continued, "haha sorry, you said you wanna know everything!"

"but not like that!"

"hahaha okay okay, uhm what else.. i love pasta, especially lasagna and pizza of course, some french onion soup, and a ratatouille. i guess every french people like that.

" I don't" Levi interrupted.

"Shut up im talking, hmm. i like mostly sneakers and flat boots than heels."

"You should be now that im your boyfriend"

"haha, and then I love going on high places and seeing the view for an hour or two"

"Me too."

"and then you know i have a thing for experimenting alternative medicines and herbs like that"

"I know"

"Thats why mostly im broke"

"Hanji! what the-- cant you save atleast?" Levi looked at Hanji .

"Haha well, you see. sometimes i get too attached and determined with what i study, that it makes me hands on on it. sometimes i need to buy some expensive chemicals or plants to complete my research."

"Well.. i see now" 

"I guess thats it.. How about you short stack?" Hanji held Levi's hand .

"Well.. I have an obsessive compulsive disorder,"

"I know, its obvious Levi"

'and then I can kill Erwin if you will talk to him again"

"Levi!! haha" Hanji laughed.

"I had a deep scar on my rib part because of the combat fighting when I was in the Military grounds.

"Oh, why didnt I see that" Hanji interrupted.

"Because you are busy looking at my sexy ass"

"I can speak a little French"

Hanji went shocked and said "Really?! Speak with me in French!"