Chapter 30: Little Levi

--Time Skip to 8 months--

Levi was currently dealing with Hanji's pregnancy lately. As soon as they finished their little honeymoon in Maldives which Hanji really loved being there especially on their mini floating house in the middle of the island. It is so peaceful that the two decided to go back once she give birth to their baby . However as soon as they got back in the city. Levi and Hanji of course still worked their asses off, Hanji was advised to take a maternity leave but she couldnt accept it. She was bored to death when she was just inside the house, however, she said that once she step up on her 6th month ,she promised to stay on leave. So the past 5 months she still dealt with students and lessons.

Levi on the other hand, started taking good care and watch over Hanji's pregnancy. Believe it or not. He even bought a baby journal to write down his observations about the baby

And here it goes:

-Levi's baby journal-

1st Month:
Okay. So this is my first time doing this and its awkward. However. We just spent the honeymoon ticket, and four eyes seem to like the place so maybe we should go back there when the baby arrives. So far on my observation, The shitty glasses is being demanding and picky as ever, last time she asked me to buy her some sour mangoes. Damn ive traveled God knows where just finding that thing. But when she finally ate them I was kind of satisfied seeing my wife getting what she wants. Is that really what pregnancy does? Jessus. The baby bump is barely visible yet.. But my wife often have some morning sickness. She would usually throw up early morning, Dr. Grisha said its normal. So nothing to worry..

2nd Month:
Hello shitty diary.

This month we had a pretty check up with an OB gyne that Grisha recommended.
The doctor said that the heartbeat of our baby is fine and is looking healthy so far. However I was a bit confused of whether I can now identify if my baby is a boy or a girl so I asked the doctor, unfortunately she said that I should wait for 3 more months to know the baby's gender.
As for Four Eyes, she seemed to fucking have mood swings. I dont know if its adorable or not. Like I was used in my wife being crazy but this is a different level. Last time we had a funny movie marathon but the hell shes crying. Seriously? And one time she got pissed off with just a tiny mistake! And when I called her 'wifezilla' god. She didnt even spoke to me for like 2 days! 2 FUCKING DAYS! If i didnt bought her some pizza she wouldnt fuckin talk to me. She easily gets triggered so I kindly and also secretly asked her students not to be so stubborn or they get to see the end of their lives in front of them. Although I never saw Hanji *yet* being angry . maybe I would one of these days.

3rd Month:
Baby's third month is here.. However. Hanji really now gained some weight and her baby bump starts to appear visible. Altough she was being concious about her weight right now. I just told her that everything will be back to normal once she gave birth . she also started getting awful. Like shes having pimples and she returns on not having frequent baths again. That leaves me on my old routine of 'drugging' her out so that I could bathe her. Four eyes also told me that she starts having back cramps and back aches. It hurts me everytime I see her in pain. But seeing her like this in this pregnant state is the most beautiful Hanji ive ever seen ..

4th Month:
I am just pissed right now. Doctor said no love making until the 7th month . ill have to wait 2 fucking months. Holy walls kill me. That makes me tired to write. I am still annoyed with the news and she just laughed about it. Bye.