A small evolution!? part 2

Kozu looked up seeing a black centipede three times longer than the goblin and five times bigger than himself! It had two long red pincers hitting each other causing a "Tuk!" sound. It was sensing Kozu slashing at the tree it was on. It could sense vibration in the earth or whatever it was on but it was blind. Kozu moved from his previous position right as the centipede attack closing it pincers on Kozus previous spot.

Kozus blood pumped fastly along with the feeling of fear and a thrill of another challenge. His excitement over took the fear in him...but if it was the minotaur he would most likely still run. He jumped in the air while the centipede was at his previous spot on the ground.

[Claw Slash]!

Shing!

"Kuu?" (What?)

Kozu said out loud in shock of what he just felt and saw. When he hit the shell of the centipede it easily fended it off and made his paw feel numb after hitting it. There was not even a scratch mark on the shell. The centipede felt Kozu land and moved at a quick pace towards him using its pincers as an attack.

Woosh. Tuk!

Kozu barely dodged in time for this attack. He thought of all the ways he could attack this monster. He wondered where the weak spot would be.

'Is it the stomach? I will have to take the risk.' Kozu thought to himself.

He ran towards a tree then jumped right before the centipede attacked.

boom!

The tree fell down but this is what Kozu was hoping for. The centipedes head flew a little ways up revealing a little part of underneath its body. Kozu position his body forward doing a nose dive downwards toward the centipede.

[Claw Slash]!

Puk!

The underneath of the centipede was cut through like tofu but Kozu didn't end there.

[Claw Slash]! [Claw Slash]! [Claw Slash]! [Claw Slash]! [Claw Slash]! [Claw Slash]!

'I never realized how much fighting could be so much fun!' Kozu thought slashing at the centipedes bloody stomach.

The whole underneath was getting torned apart but the centipede could do nothing. It didn't even have enough time to screech in agony.

Thud.

The centipede died falling down on its side.

< Elemental Fox Leveled up to Lvl 10 >

< Elemental Fox obtained [Hardened Skin] >

《 Elemental Fox has reached Level 10
Would like to Evolve.  YES.   NO. 》

"Kuu!" (Yes!) Kozu yelled in excitement.

《 Elemental Fox can choose three gifts with Evolution.

Magic Choice:[Fire Magic] [Water Magic] [Wind Magic] [Lightning Magic] [Ice Magic] [Earth Magic]        !?¿!?¿Error!?¿!?¿

?G¿F?P¿?¡¿  Only  One  Skill  Available:  [?¿A?b¿y?s¿s?¿]

Skill Choice: [Enhanced Strength] [Demonic Eyes] [Enhanced Perception] [Appraisal] 》

'W-what the hell is this!? Why can't I pick any other magic!?' Kozu was shocked and angry seeing this.

He tried to calm down but this was just to much. Just what the hell was happening?! What was this abyss or GFP!?

(Note: Can you figure out what GFP means?)

After a while of trying to calm down Kozu knew he had no other choice but to pick Abyss. He saw his other choice and was excited. The only problem was there were two things he wanted but he had no idea what demonic eyes was. He thought over it again and again finally coming up with a decision. He picked appraisal and by doing so he hoped it worked the way he wanted it to.

《 Elvolving to Two Tailed Elemental Fox 》

"Kuuh~." (Sigh)

'I should have known it would be like this and yet I hoped I would just get bigger or something. I'm actually going to be a kyuubi.' Kozu thought to himself.

A/N I know this is way to short and its been a few days. I've been really busy this week so sorry. Next one I will try to write a long chap.

If I made any mistakes tell me.

I am really sorry for making it short and if you find something you don't like of this chap please tell me your idea.