Chapter Twenty Five: Arabelle's pov

Chen answered and he seemed so worried about me. This was strange to me and I felt bad blowing him off, but I needed Chanyeol.

"It's Chan-" I cut him off.

"She's pregnant." Was all I said I started to explain but stopped because I knew he wasn't listening.

"I need help, Chanyeol. I don't know what to do. I'm still trying to recover and I can't help her alone. We have no one, Chanyeol. Please come back." I begged.

"I'll see what I can do." Before he hung up I asked for Chen.

"Hey, again." Chen said.

"Hey." I said mesmerized by his voice. He had a low voice, but it wasn't raspy, it was soft and sweet.

"Can you come back?" I asked surprising myself.

"I will do anything I possibly do to get back to you." He said. I smiled and waited for someone to break the silence.

"We are coming back I promise, but I have to go." Chen said before hanging up. I smiled wide almost forgetting about Kai.

I walked to Sarah's room and saw her as she slept with wet cheeks. I walked over to her and cleaned her cheeks off and pulled the blanket over her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Sarah." I said before walking out of the room. I didn't close the door though. I wasn't going to let her out of my sight at this point. I sat on the couch longing for a call back from Chen. About an hour passed and my phone rang.

I eagerly picked the phone up and it was Chen. I answered, but he didn't seem very happy.

"We are on our way back." He said in his amazing voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried. I could tell something was wrong.

"We have a guest. Kai is here too." Chen said. So many thoughts went through my head. I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"Please let me explain." Kai begged.

"No, if you are coming you can say it to my face. I want to see you as you're telling my why you cheated on me." I said I could hear the hurt in his voice when he replied.

"Okay." He replied before handing the phone back to Chen.

"I'm sorry, I-" I cut him off.

"I don't care. We'll talk when you get here." I said before hanging up.