[2] Friday

NO MAKE UP
zion-t

    he let you sleep on the bed while he slept at the sofa, since he knew that it would be awkward to stay in one bed

after the wedding, the both of you headed straight to his house. you didn't bring your luggage beforehand, so you had to wear his sweater.

it was actually hard for you to sleep—your head was a mess. you were afraid that he might do something to you. gladly, you were still at the same position once you opened your eyes.

you sat up straight and looked around. you didn't even realise how mesmerising his room was—luxury blue walls with beautiful chandeliers. his room was large, that it made you feel intimidated. 

“Haeun-ssi, good morning,” you were startled by his deep voice that appeared out of nowhere.

you looked around once more and he was actually standing at the door with a tray in his hands.

“Good morning,” you said awkwardly. “Did you sleep well?” unsure if your question made sense.

he smiled warmly while approaching you. “of course, did you?” he then sat down on the bed and put down the tray on the empty space.

“I slept well,” you answered shyly which made him to chuckle lowly. then he placed a pillow on your lap before placing the tray above it.

you suddenly swallowed your saliva without yourself noticing. “mother made it, I'll leave it here for you to eat.”

“Ah, yeah...thank you.”

after that he left the room to take a bath. you bit your lower lips, wondering if he already eat breakfast or not. so you moved the tray and pillow aside for you to stand up and ran to the bathroom.

you knocked on the door and received a slow hum. “Wonwoo-ssi, have you eat your breakfast already?”

he was inside the bathroom with amuse, knowing that you were worried. “I already ate breakfast with mother, don't worry, just eat your meal, Haeun-ssi.”

you nodded your head. “I'll eat my meal deliciously,” as soon the word escaped your lips, you smacked your forehead for being ridiculous.

“Please eat slowly, Haeun-ssi.”

you went back to the bed and ate two roasted breads with spread jams and some readily cut apples.

you were eating while looking outside the window. you realised that there was a garden at the back of the house.

Then you held the mug of hot tea closer to your lips. “You should take a bath after you're done,” his voice appeared again, causing you to turned your head.