Chapter 30

HEYO IGNORE THE THING EARLIER THAT SAID I UPDATED, IT WAS A GLITCH.

CARFLO'S POV.

"Wh-huh-how! That is your house?! Th-this is amazing!! How-your house- it's floating!!" Cyanide sputtered, the trio all staring slack-jawed at my and Valerie's home.

"Yup, home sweet home!" Valerie exclaimed, running up the stairs, where I followed suite.

The three of them quickly followed, and began inspecting everything they could see, and Chris turned to me incredulously, asking,

"How do you not think this is amazing?! Its a floating house, for hecks sake!"

"Is it really? Hm... I guess since i've lived here my whole life, I didn't think it was anything special..." I shift, slightly uncomfortable.

Valerie throws an arm around my shoulder, saying that it was the same situation as me for her. Kaili threw a questioning look in our direction, but remained silent.

"Ohh! Chris look! Look! A cute little pool!" Cyanide and Chris jumped into the 'pool', and with one look at them, Valerie and I burst out laughing. Clutching our stomachs(spelling?), we told Kaili the source of our humor, and she began to chuckle as well.

"Um... Guys... Thats not a pool. Its- um...-" "Its where people pee!" Valerie cut me off, and we both started laughing again at their reactions, this time Kaili joined in laughing too.

"Ahhh! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Chris exclaimed, immediately using his jetpack to propel him out of the water. Cyanide did the same, but directed his jetpack off the edge, into the water far below.

"Ugh! I need a bath, I'll be right back." Cyanide called out to us, dipping himself in the water of the lake below. Chris followed after Cyanide. At this point Valerie and I were laughing so hard we were rolling around on the floor, tears in our eyes.

"Guys," I called over the edge.
"That's where the pee-water drains into!"

They began screaming again, immediately flying back up to us. They asked me if there was any restrooms around here.

"You mean like where you rest?" I asked, frowning in confusion.

"N-ugh!! THE POOP! WHERE DO YOU PUT THE POOP!" Cyanide exclaimed angrily.
"Oh... If you were to poop, you would just go down to the water, and just poop" I chuckled slightly at the expressions on their faces at my statement.

After that little episode, they all resumed exploring the outside of our house. They asked me and Valerie about the huge stone statue on the side of the house next to the 'pool', and we explained why it was there.

"I know about it because of the stories the elders used to tell us as kids. This represents something, a block of sorts, I suppose, that shoots light into the skies, visible almost all around the globe, but the light shining in the sky is so rare, it has only been seen four times in the past million years." I recalled the tale, smiling fondly at the memories of the elders telling the tales to the village children, myself, and my...brother. 'Ugh... Way to ruin the good mood, carlo,' I thought sourly, my grin turning into a slight scowl. The trio soon brought me out of my reverie with exclamations of,

"You have to take us to the village now!"

"What? I-we can't! The village from the stories is really far from here!" I exclaimed, surprised at their sudden demand.

"Like how long? A few hours? Maybe a day? That's not so bad!" Cyanide said.

"No, it's a month long trip to get there, actually." Valerie informed them.