|1| goodbye prada✖️

• C H A P T E R O N E •

~ 5pm 03/22 Busan ~

Shin Hyo Mi

The sun is shining brightly in Busan. The streets are full of life. People are busy walking and looking at their phones. It's even prettier during spring than I thought.

Strolling around Busan, I'm searching for one particular house. The house of Bae Lin Ah's family, or more like her cottage.

It's my first time in Busan. I wish I would have come here under different circumstances. Damn it. Why am I still in South Korea! Couldn't she have a house in.. I don't know, maybe California? A place where my parents wouldn't find me so easily?

I know that she said that they won't find me here..

Ok but where is this damn cottage she was talking about? Where did she say was it again? Sigh. Maybe I should call her..

Ah right. My phone died, no battery.

Omo! She wrote her adresse on a napkin. It should be somewhere in my bag.. Ah there it is.

While I hold the adresse in my hand, I crash into something hard. Why is this rock moving..

"Aigoo! I'm sorry."

My bag falls on the floor and gets kicked away on the street.
Shocked, I frantically look for it.

Laying in the middle of the street is my new prada bag. I reach out and make a move to get it.

Phew. It looks like it didn't get any scratches just a little bit dust but nothing serious.

Lucky me.

As soon as I want to grab it someone pulls me from behind while my prada gets crushed by a car.

"Noo!"

Sigh. Why my baby. She wasn't even a day old..

"Do you want to die?"

I look up still shocked at the sudden action and later on realize that someone is holding me, tightly.. He puts his sunglasses off and looks down on me.

"Hey, you should better pay attention while walking."

Wait, someone tall.. and muscular.. As soon as I look up, I'm faced with a handsome almost too handsome young man.

Damn, he's gorgeous and rude.

His face alone is art itself..
Sigh. Chaeyeon, get your act together. He is nothing special..
You see handsome young men everyday.

Ok, but his facial structure is fine. I gotta say he has some pretty parents. And his eyes have such a beautiful shape..

Ugh. I'm tempted to touch these two moles above his eye but I know I shouldn't. I don't now why  though. This man is temptation itself..

What a dangerous creature.

My hands are placed on his torso and I can't help but feel his abs, this feels kind of wrong...

"Aigoo! Where do you think you're touching, pervert."

Still dazzled by his handsome face I almost forgot that he is talking to me and what had happened to my prada: chrushed

"Yah! I'm not a pervert and-"

I realize that I'm still holding onto him and that my hands are grabbing his firm arms. Wow. How ironic.

"Oops.. sorry."

His expression changes and he looks at me annoyed.

"Well, this should be enough. You're getting heavy hun."

He says and suddenly let's go of me. I stumble back and lose my balance, falling to the ground.

The man doesn't even look back. He turns around, puts his sunglasses on and leaves me on the floor.

"Be grateful for saving you."

The last words he said to me and waves not even giving me one last glance. And I? Well, I'm still on the same spot where this jerk dropped me, startled and annoyed.

"What a jerk! He's only a little bit good looking.."

Why am I lying though.