|4| new rules✖️

• C H A P T E R   F O U R •

~ 5pm 03/22 Busan ~

Shin Hyo Mi

"Why should I tell a stranger my name?"

"Sigh. I already told you mine."

"Angel. That is my nickname."

"Naw. You're not that sweet."

"People call me Angel."

"You mean your sugar daddies? That name sounds like a strippername or a dogs name."

"Wha- It is because of my hair- and skin color, stupid."

"Doesn't change the fact. You are more like Peach, a spoiled little princess."

"The fruit suits me more."

"You wish."

"I pretend that I didn't hear you. Be grateful."

"Ah! I know, you are like this pokemon- Charmander. Mhm.. How about Chanmi? Yep. From now on you are Chanmi."

"Isn't that the cute little dragon?"

"You spit fire but are still small and cute."

"Tsk. Idiot. Do what you want."

Did he just really call me cute?

"Ok, but seriously now. What's your name?"

Should I tell him my real name? I don't trust him yet. Being Hyomi's brother alone doesn't mean anything.

"Eunchae.. Moon Eunchae."

"Sounds cute."

"You think?"

And it's not even my real name.. sorry cousin.

"I called my noona before and she adressed you as 'my lady' the whole time. In what kind of relationship are you with my noona?"

What is wrong with this woman..

"Sigh. She is my emplo- friend. And that is my nickname, only she uses.."

I've always been a bad liar. That's why I'm always straightforward.

"Uhm.. ok. She confirmed that you'll be living here with me. Saying I should take care of you. From now on should you better listen to me because I'm in charge of you, Honey."

"Wait a moment. So you already knew that I'll be living with you from now on?"

He smirks at me and I'm suddenly aware of him and that makes me shiver. Living with an stranger under one roof.. Sigh. Just pretend that he is like one of your bodyguards. I mean he is just a man who has to protect me, right?

"Let's make some rules."

"Um.. excuse me? Isn't this my house?"

"Yes, it is. And since I'm here, you need some new rules. First of all, do you have a girlfriend? I don't want to wake up and see a half naked woman wandering around the house. Secondly, knock before you enter my room and when I'm in the bathroom, don't even bother knocking and stay away from it. Thirdly-"

"Hold on a second. I'm a gentleman, of course I knock before entering a lady's room. So don't worry. I can't guarantee the first one though. I don't have a girlfriend but that doesn't mean-"

"I get it.. if you want to meet up with a girl, please go to her house or when I'm gone. That'd very nice of you."

"If that's all than I agree to it."

"Not really.. no flirting or touching me unless I allow you, understood?"

He suddenly bursts out of laughter while I stand there embarrassed not knowing what was so funny..

"Hey! What was so funny?"

"The fact that you even have to ask me is already adorable. Why would I want to touch you?"

Ouch. Jerk, he doesn't even know what he misses.

"And why did you carelessly pulled me closer to you and then even dared to throw me on your shoulder? Explain yourself dork."

"I was just taking care of my new pet."

This stupid little!

GROWL GROWL

"Pft. Seems like someone is hungry. I don't think I have anything fresh in here but I'm sure that we'll find something which suits your taste. I would offer you something fancier but I don't have anything here. Tomorrow we can go grocery shopping, if you want to join me?"

"Anything is fine for me when I'm hungry. Can we buy some clothes as well? I lost my stuff on the way.."

"Why? You can just wear my clothes. They would look good on you."

"You just wan to see me in your shirts that badl- Achoo!"

"How about you hop in the shower while I make us some nice food. Don't expect too much though. I'm a simple man."

"Thanks, Jaebum."

"There is a room upstairs, go left and next to that room is your bathroom."

At least I don't have to share one with him.

"I'll put some fresh clothing on your bed."

He seems actually pretty nice. Maybe we can get along and live here peacefully until I get back to my castle.

Let's see.. on the left side. Ah! Debaek! What a cute little bedroom. This definitely belonged to a girl. Maybe Lin Ah unni?

I open the door for my new bathroom and quickly take a shower. You never know if he was being honest..

This felt refreshing. Now let's see what Jaebum prepared for me.

On the bed are laying a grey hoodie, a pair of boxer and fluffy socks.. where is the underwear? All of these are so big.

"The food is getting cold, are you done yet?"

"Almost! What did you make?"

"Ramen! I hope you like chicken."