|3| white lingerie✖️

• C H A P T E R T H R E E •

~ 6pm 03/22 Busan ~

Shin Hyo Mi

The house looks comfortable, not bad. I think living here temporary will be bearable for me.

There is enough space for me and everything is clean and tidy. I didn't expect Lin Ah to have such a good taste when it comes to interior.

Are those LED lights? Uh you can change their color. Let's see.. a blue.

Just right for me.

Oh! That's exactly what I needed right now, a pool.

Yes, it is bearable here.

I take my clothes of wearing my favorite blue bikini and jump into the water.

Was it wrong to go..

Am I running away? Was it selfish of me to leave? Sigh. I shouldn't worry about them, they never cared for me anyways.

Eunchae.

She cares for me, probably the only one..

The cold feeling of the water is refreshing and makes me feel better.

GROWL GROWL

Sigh. I guess eating one croissant wasn't enough..

I hope she has a fresh melon in here. That'd be great.

Wait.. Did I bring a towel with me?

I slowly get out of the water to get my shirt until a hand reaches out to me. I look up and am surprised to look into a beautiful pair of eyes. What makes them special is not the color but the shape of the eyes.

"Was it fun? Swimming in my pool?"

The mysterious man grabs my hand and pulls me out of the pool with no effort. My whole body is soaked in water but he still pulls me closer to him. The way he pulled me out and placed me inbetween his embrace, was smooth I admit.

What a fine man.

I carefully put my arms around his neck and gently pull his face towards me. The man doesn't even blink with his eyes and keeps his pokerface.

His hands wander off to my waist and he gently pushes me away from him to take a closer look at me. His gaze makes me feel uncomfortable, yet I am still mesmerized by them.

"By the way, nice bikini. Blue suits you."

"You finally smile at me. I was thinking that you would keep staring at me blankly. I admit, I didn't mind it either way."

"Ah, really?"

He throws a towel and my shirt on me and then turns around and walks inside.

"Dry yourself and then go."

"Excuse me?"

"Yep you're excused. Just don't make the floor wet or else you clean everything."

How dare this jerk!

I throw the towel away angrily and stomp after him. Following inside.

"Yah! Jerk! Don't you dare talk to me like-"

"Sigh. Didn't I just tell you to not do that."

He grabs me by my waist and puts me on his shoulder carrying me outside again.

"How can you.. Don't you dare touch me like that! Let me go!"

"If you say so princess."

He walk towards the pool and throws me in the water.

"No! That's not what I meant."

"Whatever. Dry yourself up first and then I will let you inside my house. Ciao."

How am I supposed to dry up when he throws me in the water again? Stupid jerk..

Fine. I'll do what he says but I will not go. I pick up the towel on the floor and start by drying my body and hair. Now that I'm dry, he can't say anything anymore.

I throw my shirt on and open the door ready to fight this dude.

"Oi! Are you statisfied now."

The stranger is sitting while drinking casually out of his cup. The smell of the drink makes me assume that it is coffe.

I build myself up in front of him which seems useless because he is still taller than me even though he is sitting..

"Ah, you're done? Good girl."

Did he just treat me like a dog?

"Farewell and have a nice day."

He drinks his coffee up and places it in the sink while completely ignoring me.

"Oh, you know where the exit is, am I right? I mean of course you do, how else-"

"Bae Lin Ah."

Calm down. He is not worth my precious time.

"What?"

"Bae Lin Ah told me I could live here for the time being. I thought this was her house."

"Sigh. Of course she did. This is actually my house and she knows that."

"Then why did she give me your address? That doesn't make any sense."

"Everything noona does doesn't make sense. So you are the present she was talking about. I wasn't expecting that. Having to play the babysitter for a spoiled brat."

"Hey! I didn't choose you either."

"My name is Jaebum. And you are?"