|7| ✖️

• C H A P T E R  S E V E N •

~ 1pm 3/23 Busan ~

Shin Hyo Mi

"Why are you still sulking? I already apologized twice. Is it because I called you flat? Don't worry your body isn't that bad."

Ouch. And I was actually thinking about the grey ribbon I wanted to wear. I looked so cute with it but now that he reminded me of my missing feminine body..

"I am not sulking. I am just hungry and you are a bad driver."

"I'm sorry about the ribbon and clothes that you wanted to wear. I promise you that we'll buy your own clothes tomorrow."

"And you'll pay? For everything I want?"

"Hold on, I was talking about a few dresses and shirts and not about anything more."

"What about shoes and accessories?"

"Fine. Anything else except ribbons."

"Why?"

"They.. don't suit you."

I feel like a fool. How could I even think that I looked cute with it..

"Umm.. where are we going to eat?"

"We are just going to get some burgers and then go to home."

Is he kidding me right now?

"So I dressed all up to just drive to in n out burgers. You are kidding me right?"

"Nope. I was already wondering why you took so long to get ready just for some food."

Idiot. I didn't dress up for the food.

"You should be grateful that Eunwoo was there to hold me back earlier or else-"

"Or else what? Would you have tickled me with your small hands until I surrender? Don't worry, I'm positive that I can handle you on my own."

"You wish."

"I would have just thrown you over my shoulder like yesterday."

"You wouldn't dare to repeat that humiliation! And in front if your brother."

"That's why you shouldn't piss me off, darling. Ah, we are here. What do you want?"

"Fist ramen and now burgers? Is that all you eat? I mean, I know that you are a bad cook but come on."

"Hey, I've got you now. You can start cooking for me as repayment for letting you stay at my place."

"Didn't your sister already repay you for my stay?"

"She did and now is your turn. I mean, I hope that you are able to cook?"

"Of course I can cook, but not for you. You don't deserve my excellent cooking skills."

I look at his side profile while he is concentrating on parking. This man is really beautiful. Even his side profile is perfect. My eyes wander off to his muscular arms and the way how perfectly his shirt fits the shape of his torso. This man is dangerous.. the aura he gives off calms me down and his touch makes me feel better than any other man could. Why does this stranger have such an effect on me and unfortunately my body shivers at the thought of these muscular firm arms hugging my body.

Damn it! You traitorous body.

"Are you okay Chae?"

"Hmm? Of course I am, don't believe that you have an effect on me. You are nothing but a strangers."

And with these words I leave the car, close the door and quickly escape through the doors of the inn. Sigh. That was actually to remind myself of our positions than to scold him..

Arg! Now he thinks that I'm even weirder than he actually does.

Great idea to look at this stupid adonis. It's not like I'm affected by him at all! Oh no! What is wrong with me?

I seriously need a boyfriend.